AC Ferrari 250 GTO v TVR Griffith 200 @ Monza '66 - Mon 17 Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Big thanks also to someone in a silver Ferrari(?can't find the name in entry list, was it you @Kresh ?), @640er and @Kek700 for some great and fair wheel to wheel stuff, in these cars if you're about to lose it, you're a passenger, so all the more appreciated:)

Yea mate it was me a couple of laps fighting with you, that was really fun, really enjoyed that but that was pretty much the highlight of both races for me, otherwise I was being passed by TVRs left and right. :roflmao:

Thanks for organizing this event is always fun driving classic cars:inlove:

Yes I changed something. I'll put it back to 2 minutes for next Monday.

I'm a couple of tenths 0.2 slower in the GTO. Nothing in it for me. If I get the setup right, I think I can beat my PB for the TVR. John said his times are identical between the two cars. I really don't see that the TVR is significantly quicker. When you factor in that a couple of the guys feel that the TVR is harder to keep on track, my personal feeling is that we shouldn't add ballast to either car ATM. I've put a server back up on Server #3 "Test". If anybody else has anything to add, please feel free. :)
Could it be that the cars are so different in character that, more than in other combos, it makes a big difference in performance depending on your driving style preference? If that is the case than I hope we will use this cars more often in the future.

It’s very difficult to conclude much, problem is some people can manage times that are so much beyond us mere mortals ability it has more of a sense of magic rather than ability.
So perhaps you are right Han. :)

It’s very difficult to conclude much, problem is some people can manage times that are so much beyond us mere mortals ability it has more of a sense of magic rather than ability.
So perhaps you are right Han. :)
Well my suggestion is partly based on our private conversation and exchange of setups. With your setup nor mine I couldn't get close to your lap times where as they are normally fairly close. Only with the TVR I could match yours in the GTO.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%