Felipe Massa plays Game Stock Car

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Felipe Massa, Brazilian driver of the Scuderia Ferrari Formula One team, takes up the challenge to race online against his fellow countryman Bruno do Carmo in a fierce battle on the Interlagos circuit. According to Reiza Studios lead Renato Simioni also Rubens Barrichello and lots of other real life racers play the game!

Game Stock Car is the official game of the main brazilian autoracing series. Developed with the support of actual teams and drivers, Game Stock Car accurately simulates the series´ 2010 season, with 34 cars and teams racing around the country in 10 minutely modelled race tracks.

Combining the best in simulation technology with first-class gameplay, Game Stock Car will offer the player an unrivalled racing experience.

You can buy GSC for $29,90 here and discuss this Reiza Studios simulation right here on the forums at RD.

Felipe Massa, Rubens Barrichelo, Thiago Camilo, Caca Bueno, Daniel Serra, Popo Bueno and some other real driver races at GTRBrasil, the main virtual racing league in Brasil. Thiago Camilo won todays Stock Car race earning 1 million reais (brazilian currency). This special event have Jaques Villeneuve as special guest. Daniel Serra was the second. Both, Thiago and Daniel, practiced every day of this last week on GSC. Only coincidence? :cool:http://www.gtrbrasil.com/

• Unregistered

toucanfirer;893123 said:
Doubt very much if this is the real Massa :confused:

why?

Massa have done some sim racing, here a interview about him playing Race 07 and some footage (in Portuguese)

Thx RaceDepartment, im really happy that you like my video =). And yes, it is the real Felipe Massa, i was talking with him and Rubens Barrichello in Team Speak. Brazilians real drivers like very much of Game Stock Car, and we were more than happy to take that approach with our idols. I will make a video with Rubens son as i get him on track ;). Thx everybody!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back