AC FC1 2009 Williams FW31 0.9b @Spa GP Sun 24th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bin-dabei-logo-9.png

Thank you

Apology to Tommi. On lap 1 on the entry of Eau Rouge I got out of it to avoid an incident, but suddenly on the exit your car came toward me and I could do nothing to avoid it, I tried braking but it was way too late, obviously.

Meh, that first stop didn't work at all. Was wondering why my laptimes dropped by 2s, until I suddenly noticed that instead of 47l fuel I had over 100l. 100% sure that I put in 47 during the stop. Probably cost me 15s in my second stint. Came out right behind @Ville-Samuli Mutanen after my 2nd stop, supersofts were fast, but I couldn't find a way past.

how does one record the entire race?
i had my replay thing set to 162mb, and that recorded about 5 laps or something - so how could you record all 25? can anyone upload the full replay?

Meh, that first stop didn't work at all. Was wondering why my laptimes dropped by 2s, until I suddenly noticed that instead of 47l fuel I had over 100l. 100% sure that I put in 47 during the stop. Probably cost me 15s in my second stint. Came out right behind @Ville-Samuli Mutanen after my 2nd stop, supersofts were fast, but I couldn't find a way past.
please tell me you didn't click 'fill' if you did, that gives you a full tank. you only need to move the slider;)

please tell me you didn't click 'fill' if you did, that gives you a full tank. you only need to move the slider;)
Nooooooooo :cry::mad:

First time that I actually did a stop with refilling. Seriously, what's the logic behind that, placing a button when it doesn't confirm the slider value, but instead gives you a full tank. Thanks for telling, else I'd probably have done that a few more times.

As usual, I liked this Sunday F1 event. Qualified in the middle of the grid, and I unfortunately got caught in the first lap carnage (sorry @Martin Faber, nothing I could do to avoid you after you span). Some damage on the front wing didn't prevent me from having a nice battle with @Robert_D. Then pit stop and taking care of the tyres until the end.

how does one record the entire race?
i had my replay thing set to 162mb, and that recorded about 5 laps or something - so how could you record all 25? can anyone upload the full replay?
Check the options in game. In General, you should see the replay size and its quality. Set it to Low and 500 Mb, which should be enough for most races.

I was looking at the replay @Ho3n3r and I had to take different line to eau rouge than usual because our battle, it wasn't as fast as it should be. You had much more speed, but there was enough space for both of us;). With these cars everything happen so fast that you have to anticipate more than with other cars.

From your cockpit view it looks like I was suddenly there, but from larger view you can see that I was clearly ahead of you and you had enough space.

But hey, my fault your fault, it doesn't matter, these things happens. It's racing:thumbsup:. Hope we do better next time;).

Great race, thx everybody!

@Martin Faber, I must apologize for this contact in the first lap at Eau Rouge. I didn't react fast enough to avoid you. I'm not trying to find any excuses, being in your back, it's my duty to not hit you by all the way possible, but waving in eau rouge was quiet unexpected. I'm sorry if I've spoiled your race tonight. :redface:

REPLAY

See you next.

Edit : @Si, replay posted, don't bother to upload it!

Thanks @Si for the race!

This time I'm slightly.. ..not really.. ..very disappointed because of the first two laps. Started from the midpack but I knew already my pace is good for higher -> took a very careful start and manage to get through all those crashes from the first few corners without a trouble -> I was already climbed my way for decent positions, until...
- for a 3 different times within a couple of minutes I got hit by the guys behind me. And those really were some avoidable crashes. I will do a highlight video so you can decide is it really worth it to be way too agressive on the first few laps.

At the end of the day I managed to climb myself higher and had some good and clean battles. Thanks @kedy89 and @tomeee !

Please, people. We are practising for 1 and a half hours. Doing 30 min qualy. We have a race that has mandatory pitstop and it lasts almost an hour. You really should think how much risk can you take. Its not only your race that's at stake.

For sure I'll be there on future races but I just wanted to remind everybody that especially with cars like this one everything happens so fast. You cannot brake as late as you brake when you're hotlapping when you're battling for places. You have to be patient. With a bit more respect these races would be so much fun! Winning is not everything.

Thanks @Si for the race!

This time I'm slightly.. ..not really.. ..very disappointed because of the first two laps. Started from the midpack but I knew already my pace is good for higher -> took a very careful start and manage to get through all those crashes from the first few corners without a trouble -> I was already climbed my way for decent positions, until...
- for a 3 different times within a couple of minutes I got hit by the guys behind me. And those really were some avoidable crashes. I will do a highlight video so you can decide is it really worth it to be way too agressive on the first few laps.

At the end of the day I managed to climb myself higher and had some good and clean battles. Thanks @kedy89 and @tomeee !

Please, people. We are practising for 1 and a half hours. Doing 30 min qualy. We have a race that has mandatory pitstop and it lasts almost an hour. You really should think how much risk can you take. Its not only your race that's at stake.
You gave me a hard time at the end. By the looks of it your tyres were pretty worn, had to be extremely careful not to hit you. Even spun once in busstop, trying to avoid contact. Within half a lap I was back behind you thanks to my supersofts :D. Really enjoyed that :)

Reactions: Si

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies