Favorite Car/Track Combo for Racing the AI?

With each new season, iRacing releases more cars and tracks for AI Racing.

So, which car and track combos are your favorites for racing the AI at this point?

Thanks!

Can't say I have a favorite track combo but I have done several GT4 races since Tues and really enjoying it.
Still a few issues here and there with lap 1 pile ups but the overall racing ability of the AI afterwards is amazing.

Really? Nobody has any thoughts about any of the cars and tracks which were newly made available for AI Racing with this latest release?

I enjoy AI racing and would like to gain a little insight into which cars/tracks might be most worthwhile investing in.

Thanks.

Race Department are not the best place to ask about iRacing, the forum is tucked away under "other games", that might explain it. On iRacing's own forums, you can find statistics about which tracks are raced on a lot etc., maybe that can help. Personally, I play ACC for AI and iRacing for online, so I really cannot help you much, sorry. Haven't looked at AI in iRacing for months, so cannot help you with latest build at all.

just seen: OP started a thread on iRacing forums, good man.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for more cars to be available for AI racing, especially the Lotus 79 and the Kamel cars.
Hopefully the '87 Nascars will also be available soon for AI racing, just made a collection in Trading Paints some days ago with all the original liveries from 1987 and can't wait to drive them on some road courses. :cool:

Really? Nobody has any thoughts about any of the cars and tracks which were newly made available for AI Racing with this latest release?

In all fairness, the majority of iracers use the service for mp racing. The addition of AI is just an added bonus to get more out of the content.

Your best bet in regards to anything iracing is to use the iracing forms.
I linked the AI subform

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back