FastKal Racing (2 colors,5 wheels style, COPY/PASTE VERSION)

MyTeam FastKal Racing (2 colors,5 wheels style, COPY/PASTE VERSION) 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
fantakal79 submitted a new resource:

FastKal Racing (2 colors,5 wheels style,Manual+CopyPaste) - Personal My Team mod with Ineos and Monster Energy as main sposors

This is my personal My Team skin, this cmes in 2 version, black/red one and a black/purple one.
Every version has two possile car liveries: one with the Grenadiers sponsor on the engine cover an the other with a goul (monster energy) on the engine cover (credits to TheseusF1).
Every colour verson has 5 different possible wheels stile, a traditional one, and 4 (red, purple, white and steel) inspired by the wheels of the MRT my team mod by MOUSTAGUA.

The manual version (EGO archiver...

Read more about this resource...

fantakal79 updated FastKal Racing (2 colors,5 wheels style,Manual+CopyPaste) with a new update entry:

Re-compressed with WinZIP for a better compatibility

Re-compressed with WinZIP so that now the archive is manageable even with WinZIP and WinRAR.
Unfortunately those 2 program has a less profound compression algorithm so the file for the dowinload now is way bigger than the previus one, sorry.
For that reason I splitted the 2 version (Manual and Copy7Paste). THIS IS THE COPY/PASTE (that includes ONLY the black/red version, glossy, with the Grenadier engin cover livery, with red MRT style wheel). You can find the MANUAL VERSION here:
[URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey man i was telling you the livery was blury its not letting me reply in review just wanted to say i havent tried to look in my team i was in a race i will try it and let you know

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 10 23.3%