Fantasy Extreme Mod 2023

Misc Fantasy Extreme Mod 2023 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SGT Amigi submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Extreme Mod 2023 - Return of a classic. Give it all your love!

After a sabatical year in F1 22, Fantasy Extreme Mod returns in F1 23. The best way to see how this mod affects the game, watch the video from youtube of it. (click to go)

Since the zip file seemed too big for Racadepartment (142.890 KB), the download will give you the link to the Zip in my Google Drive.

View attachment 692508

For more info, here is a brief description of what you should find:
- Similar to F1 2019, 2020 and...

Read more about this resource...

Th
Can you send me the lines so breaking power is normal again I like the feature buts it’s still got a lot of work to do so I would love to go back until that work is done
The lines are BrakeECUFront and Rear I guess. I reduced it to 1.900 or 1.800 or something like that while originally they were around 2.400 and 2.200 if I'm not mistaken.

This is English from a translation app, so I apologize if the wording is incorrect.

We have confirmed that the resolution is reduced in some of the car skins when using this mod.
For example: car number part of Ferrari, etc.
Is there any way to improve this phenomenon?

This is English from a translation app, so I apologize if the wording is incorrect.

We have confirmed that the resolution is reduced in some of the car skins when using this mod.
For example: car number part of Ferrari, etc.
Is there any way to improve this phenomenon?
I have no idea that is happening. I never noticed. Have you checked your graphic settings?

Graphics settings are 4K, anti-aliasing is TAA only, all settings are highest except ray tracing related.
The resolution reduction phenomenon still occurs even if I change to other anti-aliasing settings.

As far as I can tell, only Ferrari and Mercedes are experiencing resolution loss in the car numbers, and Red Bull is experiencing resolution loss in the yellow cow area.

Also, I think this is not supported, but I have confirmed that if you install this mod after installing the vehicle skin mod, all the skins of your vehicle will disappear and become all white.
Example: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...s-improved-grip-v10-engine-sounds-patch-1-14- 1030131.62460/

Graphics settings are 4K, anti-aliasing is TAA only, all settings are highest except ray tracing related.
The resolution reduction phenomenon still occurs even if I change to other anti-aliasing settings.

As far as I can tell, only Ferrari and Mercedes are experiencing resolution loss in the car numbers, and Red Bull is experiencing resolution loss in the yellow cow area.

Also, I think this is not supported, but I have confirmed that if you install this mod after installing the vehicle skin mod, all the skins of your vehicle will disappear and become all white.
Example: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...s-improved-grip-v10-engine-sounds-patch-1-14- 1030131.62460/
Oh, that's weird, but unfortunately, I don't know what I can really do. I always play with low graphic settings, and I don't use other skin mods. Maybe, for using livery mods, better install this mod and then manually change the liveries from the .erp files and it should work properly.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%