Fantasy 2022 Gameplay Mod

Misc Fantasy 2022 Gameplay Mod v1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Jamie, Nice work. However for some reason I can only hear the engine sound on the left channel of my speaker when im in the cockpit camera view. The only car that doesn't do this its Redbull, but every other car and all engine in MyTeam is the same. Can you take a look and see if you can fix the audio?? Much appreciate it!

Hi Jamie, Nice work. However for some reason I can only hear the engine sound on the left channel of my speaker when im in the cockpit camera view. The only car that doesn't do this its Redbull, but every other car and all engine in MyTeam is the same. Can you take a look and see if you can fix the audio?? Much appreciate it!
Make sure you have the engine broadcast mix turned off that is most likely the problem

Run me through the issue
i repaired the game then i put the 2021_asset_Groups and Audio data in the F1 2021 folder and let it overwrite after this i Start the game and go to a Race some of the Teams has Blurry Numbers or Sponsors Like Mercedes and Ferrari and in Showroom if you want to look at the cars if you switch to alpine the Game Crashed.
The Other f1 2022 mod from you works fine but i want this version because i want the Engine sound and the normal Skins ^^
i dont use a other mod before you ask i would but i know that doesnt work with the Remastered F1 2021 mod.
i only want the Engine sound from it ^^

Last edited:
i repaired the game then i put the 2021_asset_Groups and Audio data in the F1 2021 folder and let it overwrite after this i Start the game and go to a Race some of the Teams has Blurry Numbers or Sponsors Like Mercedes and Ferrari and in Showroom if you want to look at the cars if you switch to alpine the Game Crashed.
The Other f1 2022 mod from you works fine but i want this version because i want the Engine sound and the normal Skins ^^
i dont use a other mod before you ask i would but i know that doesnt work with the Remastered F1 2021 mod.
i only want the Engine sound from it ^^
If the only thing you want is the engine sounds then if you join my discord I have uploaded it to the exclusives

seems like not all cars, in my save, use the V8 sound and power? (MyTeam FOM, Haas, RedBull and Mercedes)?

very confused, in the instructions, it only says to copy the mod into modular mods and then copy erp into active folder. where do the audio files go?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.