Fantasy 2022 Gameplay Mod

Misc Fantasy 2022 Gameplay Mod v1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
JamieG18 submitted a new resource:

F1 2022 Regulations - New Cars - My version of Fantasy 2022 regulations, designed to make racing closer and more fun!

Welcome to the F1 2022 Regulations mod!

Key Notes:
- Please note that this mod is a Fantasy Gameplay mod and does not change the physical appearances of the cars
- The regulations have been changed to create more varied, exciting and close racing. A brief description of the changes are:
- New V8 Hybrid Engines that provide an...

Read more about this resource...

Its pretty cool but the tire degradation seems a bit too much IMO. Plus it makes it impossible to do the one practice requirement for tire wear.
I see, as stated the tyre degradation was intended to be high but if I hear from others who also would prefer it lower then I'd consider lowering it. In terms of the practice program I'll admit that was an oversight but as this is a gameplay changing mod this will always cause some problems. In this situation I'd recommend just doing the quick practice. Apologies for that inconvenience!

Me and a Friend have The Problem that the Game is Crashing after Installing the Mod. we Extract the File And put the Audio file and The other file in the F1 2021 File and Overwrite it

Is there a way to auto set the ERS? I am always bothered by having to remember to constantly use it, so i generally set it to auto but with this mod, it seems it doesnt ever turn on with it set to auto.

Is there a way to auto set the ERS? I am always bothered by having to remember to constantly use it, so i generally set it to auto but with this mod, it seems it doesnt ever turn on with it set to auto.
This mod is not workable with auto I don't believe, apologies for the inconvenience

Hey man, this is an incredible mod!

Just wanted to say that it might be a nice add to have a slightly increased degradation option, as the current version is, in my opinon, too high. Also, in my carreer I had problems with fuel consumption in Bahrain as AI would run out of fuel at around lap 26 of the 28 laps. They seem to load -1.5 laps or so of fuel @ 50% races. So I was wondering if you could also make a version with the standard fuel consumption to avoid this issue.

Nevertheless, it s a great mod and I would love to see new updates, thank you for the hard work!!

Hey man, this is an incredible mod!

Just wanted to say that it might be a nice add to have a slightly increased degradation option, as the current version is, in my opinon, too high. Also, in my carreer I had problems with fuel consumption in Bahrain as AI would run out of fuel at around lap 26 of the 28 laps. They seem to load -1.5 laps or so of fuel @ 50% races. So I was wondering if you could also make a version with the standard fuel consumption to avoid this issue.

Nevertheless, it s a great mod and I would love to see new updates, thank you for the hard work!!
Yeah I've heard about these problems as well, and I plan to release an update that adds different options

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.