Fantastic Simracing gloves

They are amazing but expensive :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-25-20-32-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-25-20-32-31.png
    351.5 KB · Views: 3,151
Upvote 0
Golf gloves give insane grip. But they are not very durable and quite hot :)

Got my OMP gloves two days ago. It´s kind of fun to put them on before a race and I do preferr the leather feel over the rubber feel on my F1 rim. I do think I preferr the momo classic leather over this though. I do feel I loose some grip with the gloves on that one but I have yet to tried it when it got a bit moist. Being leather gloves even with perforated topside in wool and open fingers they do get hot though.

I recon there is no natural way of washing leather gloves if they start to stink after some months?

Upvote 0
Looking to buy a pair of racing gloves. Looking @Alpinestars Tech-1 race or the Tech 1 Zx
and also the Puma Furio.
Looking for a european shop with a low shipping cost and not like 30€:thumbsdown:

Upvote 0
I have a pair of omp ks-1s size 11. A bit to small though if anyone wants them. Used less then 3 hours

I did find a pair of mountainbike gloves and those work very well and is not quite as obstructive as real racing gloves are. Sure mine was a bit extra due to being a tad to small. Gel pads which may come in handy when I get my OSW running ;). Maybe it dampen the ffb a bit but not to the extent I notice it much.

Upvote 0
Same brand but not as thick. $3.33 or $10 for a three pack, I've put in a few thousand sim laps with them in the last couple years, and about 40 real ones.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Firm-Grip-Large-High-Dex-Glove-3-Pack-3101-96/202203753/

Thinner isn't very ideal for me, Ive worn out i think 3 pairs of mine in the past couple years. Its the "Index finger" that goes first on me. So i dont think thinner would be exactly be better, I Like the Price tho. Maybe ill take a look for them next time.

Upvote 0
Thinner isn't very ideal for me, Ive worn out i think 3 pairs of mine in the past couple years. Its the "Index finger" that goes first on me. So i dont think thinner would be exactly be better, I Like the Price tho. Maybe ill take a look for them next time.

3 pairs of gloves for $10, I use one for driving gloves or sim racing, and the others are used as work gloves. They are on the cheaper end, but they work well for me.
image.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
3 pairs of gloves for $10, I use one for driving gloves or sim racing, and the others are used as work gloves. They are on the cheaper end, but they work well for me.
View attachment 107719

Cant seem to find them on the .ca site. So ill have to check them out in the store. Thanks for posting them. I dont know if ill like the elastic wrist, but for 10$ its no big deal to relegate them to work duties if i dont like them for racing.

Upvote 0
UK based? try these :- http://www.sportsdirect.com/dunlop-bike-gloves-937541
down from £20 to just over £5.
They are light weight, reinforced across the palm and thumb, branded Dunlop so they look the part, look good and keep your wheel clean.
I have been using them almost on a daily basis for about six months and are just starting to show signs of wear, additionally they allow very good tactile feel and don't interfere with button use.

dunlopcyclegloves.PNG

Upvote 0
View attachment 107719

Tried em and unfortunately they weren't to my liking. The elastic wrist band was somewhat annoying with the extra material flapping about, The Overall Sewing job on the finger tips was poor resulting in me spending 20 min trimming/cutting to get a better fit in one pair. And Overall the Material the palms/Finger's were made from felt weird compared to what ive gotten used to. Thankfully they were cheap and can be used elsewhere.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back