Fanatec Stock!

Does anyone know anywhere at all that has a Fanatec Clubsport v2 or 2.5 in stock? (that ships to the UK) I can get the wheel and pedals from their website, but the base is out of stock on literally every single website I've looked apart from eBay where the guy wants £1400 for just the base and a wheel so...

Thank you

In the US back orders for CSWB v2.5 $550 taking preorders until June 12,2020 and CSWB v2.5 ForzaGT Pkg $1000 taking preorders until July 17,2020 Hard to say (Covid-19??) but £1400 ($1533) is way too much. I would just bite the bullet and wait it out. :cry:

Upvote 0
Just checked digital motorsport in Ireland they are out too. Only place I know sell fanatec other than direct.
eBay prices are insane for 2nd hand gear at the moment. V3 pedals are going for £430. You can get them new and delivered in 2 days for £350

litterally just sold my csw v2.5 on Monday

hope you find one mate

Upvote 0
Be careful when paying on their website. I bought a Podium GT3 wheel and paid through paypal. Transaction completed but crashed bringing me back to Fanatec website. I was charged for the transaction but no order. Been emailing their customer service and they just point me to another I made without fixing the problem. Just be careful as their website is a bit sketchy

Upvote 0

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No 3pa registration pages