Sell Fanatec Mclaren GT3 V1 - Converted to SIMUCUBE USB.

jamo713

Premium
Fanatec McLaren GT3 V1
Conversion Kit to Simucube for McLaren V1 GT3 Wheel
Simucube Quick Release Wheel side Kit

Currently wrapped since I didn't like how small the orig rubber grips felt in my hand. I can leave it on or remove it for you. Always raced with gloves. Rubber underneath is brand new.

$160 shipped in USA.

DANG! Currency rates are good right now (GBP to USD). I paid $168 for the conversion kit/SC QR. Current rates put it at $129 now.
:O_o:

Attachments

• IMG_9616 Large.jpeg
    IMG_9616 Large.jpeg
    338.3 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_9613 Large.jpeg
    IMG_9613 Large.jpeg
    397.4 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_9614 Large.jpeg
    IMG_9614 Large.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_9615 Large.jpeg
    IMG_9615 Large.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
I need help with the same issue. I have the McLaren V2 and I would like to convert it for the simcube 2 pro.

How is the setup working for you? is it smooth?

I need help with the same issue. I have the McLaren V2 and I would like to convert it for the simcube 2 pro.

How is the setup working for you? is it smooth?
Hey so the conversion was super easy and it works perfectly. No lag or anything finicky at all. It just gets recognized as it's own USB device so yeah do it. I was actually going to make it wireless at first but just decided to go the easy route and deal with the cord.

I do like the McLaren wheel despite it being all plastic, but I'm not going to touch this V1 once I get a V2 so may as well let someone else get some use out of it. IF there's anyone on a SC who likes the Fanatec wheel even out there lol. Maybe I'll have to put it back to a stock Fanatec wheel? :p

Fanatec McLaren GT3 V1
Conversion Kit to Simucube for McLaren V1 GT3 Wheel
Simucube Quick Release Wheel side Kit

Currently wrapped since I didn't like how small the orig rubber grips felt in my hand. I can leave it on or remove it for you. Always raced with gloves. Rubber underneath is brand new.

$160 shipped in USA.

DANG! Currency rates are good right now (GBP to USD). I paid $168 for the conversion kit/SC QR. Current rates put it at $129 now.
:O_o:
Is this still for sale ?

I want this wheel, how do I PM you? Not a premium member

Fanatec McLaren GT3 V1 Conversion Kit to Simucube for McLaren V1 GT3 Wheel Simucube Quick Release Wheel side Kit Currently wrapped since I didn't like how small the orig rubber grips felt in my hand. I can leave it on or remove it for you. Always raced with gloves. Rubber underneath is brand new. $160 shipped in USA. DANG! Currency rates are good right now (GBP to USD). I paid $168 for the conversion kit/SC QR. Current rates put it at $129 now. :O_o:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.