Fanatec csl pedals problem

Inside automobilista in the controller settings, I am not able to setup my wheel and pedals ( fanatec clubsport v2 with bmw wheel, csl pedal with clutch and lc brake). When I press detect, it says it recognize I have csl pedals but there is no profile for them. I have no luck trying to configure the pedals or the wheel.
Any ideas in what I can do?

For profile detection to work your wheel will need to be device 1. If the pedals are not the ones that would ship with the wheel (excuse my lack of knowledge of the Fanatec line) even with the wheel detected it will make assignments for whatever the default pedals would be for that wheel if any.

Regardless of if a profile is automatically assigned or not you can assign the devices yourself in the scrollable list on the controllers page. Click steer left for example in that list and turn your wheel left and it will assign the axis to steer left. Repeat this for steer right, pedals, and any actions you wish to assign to buttons on your controllers and you should be good to go.

For profile detection to work your wheel will need to be device 1. If the pedals are not the ones that would ship with the wheel (excuse my lack of knowledge of the Fanatec line) even with the wheel detected it will make assignments for whatever the default pedals would be for that wheel if any.

Regardless of if a profile is automatically assigned or not you can assign the devices yourself in the scrollable list on the controllers page. Click steer left for example in that list and turn your wheel left and it will assign the axis to steer left. Repeat this for steer right, pedals, and any actions you wish to assign to buttons on your controllers and you should be good to go.
I'll give it a try tonite when I get home for work, thanks for the help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back