Fanatec Clubsport Peds V3 No Longer Recognized (Windows 10)

I've been using Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 for many months alongside a TS PC-Racer Wheel and have had no problem until now.

Without getting into the reason why, after I tried using a USB extension cable on the PC-Racer (NOT on the Fanatec pedals), the Fanatec peds suddenly aren't recognized (even after removing the USB extension cable). Windows 10 only "sees" the wheel and a joystick (which is also separately connected to the PC) as controllers. Shouldn't the peds be listed as a controller as well? (I can't remember...).

Can anyone help me get these peds recognized again? All physical connections seem solid. Perhaps there's a driver file that's become corrupt? Something that I need to re-install perhaps?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

EDIT: I have it sorted out - Thanks.

Last edited:
I've been using Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 for many months alongside a TS PC-Racer Wheel and have had no problem until now.

Without getting into the reason why, after I tried using a USB extension cable on the PC-Racer (NOT on the Fanatec pedals), the Fanatec peds suddenly aren't recognized (even after removing the USB extension cable). Windows 10 only "sees" the wheel and a joystick (which is also separately connected to the PC) as controllers. Shouldn't the peds be listed as a controller as well? (I can't remember...).

Can anyone help me get these peds recognized again? All physical connections seem solid. Perhaps there's a driver file that's become corrupt? Something that I need to re-install perhaps?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

EDIT: I have it sorted out - Thanks.

May I ask how you sorted it please?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back