Fanatec Clubsport Pedals - Vibration?

newbert

500RPM
Premium
Feb 17, 2018
I just jumped back into Raceroom for the first time since getting my Fanatec Clubsport pedals a few months ago - and experienced vibration in the pedals for the first time (Pretty slick!)

I have most of the sims that are discussed here on RD (ie - AC and RF2 being the ones that I use most) and have never experienced this pedal vibration before. I assume that it's a hardware feature that I wasn't aware of - so I'm wondering what other sims support this feature? And/or what setting do I need to activate in AC and rF2 to experience it in those sims as well?

Thanks!

newbert

500RPM
Premium
Feb 17, 2018
Use Fanalab to set it up?
Thanks for that. Never heard of "Fanalab" until now.

A bit finicky to set up for specific sims. Worked in AC immediately. Not so much in rF2 (barely feel the effect). Can't get it to work at all in KartKraft so far.

Haven't tried AMS, ACC or PC2 yet

Thanks!

Reactions: GEO147

DomB_Fanatec

Fanatec Community Manager
May 8, 2018
RaceRoom and Project CARS 2 have some of the best native support for the pedal vibration. FanaLab can be used to read telemetry from the game to trigger the vibration in different ways, but it really depends on the type of telemetry being provided, whether FanaLab supports it correctly, and the individual settings. The supported game list will improve over time (for example last week we rolled out 1.12, which fixed rF2 support and added ACC and KartKraft).

If you are having configuration issues, please add your comments to the thread linked at the bottom of the product page.

GEO147

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 21, 2018
RaceRoom and Project CARS 2 have some of the best native support for the pedal vibration. FanaLab can be used to read telemetry from the game to trigger the vibration in different ways, but it really depends on the type of telemetry being provided, whether FanaLab supports it correctly, and the individual settings. The supported game list will improve over time (for example last week we rolled out 1.12, which fixed rF2 support and added ACC and KartKraft).

If you are having configuration issues, please add your comments to the thread linked at the bottom of the product page.
Dom you say version 1.12 is out but on support page it's still listed as 1.08?

GEO147

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 21, 2018
Thanks Dewald. They must have just made available in last day or so as I've been checking regularly.
Interested to see what changes have been made when I have time .

dud

500RPM
Premium
Nov 23, 2016
I have the V1. Vibration on the brake pedal worked out of the box, however it is so weak it isn't noticeable when having a discussion with the car, and over the feedback from the steering wheel.

I'd say if you do not have FF in the wheel it might be valuable to have.