Fanatec Clubsport Pedals - Vibration?

I just jumped back into Raceroom for the first time since getting my Fanatec Clubsport pedals a few months ago - and experienced vibration in the pedals for the first time (Pretty slick!)

I have most of the sims that are discussed here on RD (ie - AC and RF2 being the ones that I use most) and have never experienced this pedal vibration before. I assume that it's a hardware feature that I wasn't aware of - so I'm wondering what other sims support this feature? And/or what setting do I need to activate in AC and rF2 to experience it in those sims as well?

Thanks!

RaceRoom and Project CARS 2 have some of the best native support for the pedal vibration. FanaLab can be used to read telemetry from the game to trigger the vibration in different ways, but it really depends on the type of telemetry being provided, whether FanaLab supports it correctly, and the individual settings. The supported game list will improve over time (for example last week we rolled out 1.12, which fixed rF2 support and added ACC and KartKraft).

If you are having configuration issues, please add your comments to the thread linked at the bottom of the product page.

Upvote 0
RaceRoom and Project CARS 2 have some of the best native support for the pedal vibration. FanaLab can be used to read telemetry from the game to trigger the vibration in different ways, but it really depends on the type of telemetry being provided, whether FanaLab supports it correctly, and the individual settings. The supported game list will improve over time (for example last week we rolled out 1.12, which fixed rF2 support and added ACC and KartKraft).

If you are having configuration issues, please add your comments to the thread linked at the bottom of the product page.

Dom you say version 1.12 is out but on support page it's still listed as 1.08?

Upvote 0
@GEO147 actually, I tell a lie - it is also available on the FanaLab page - under downloads:
https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/wheel-base-accessories/fanalab-1.html

upload_2019-9-30_13-23-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-30_13-23-21.png
    upload_2019-9-30_13-23-21.png
    209 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
Thanks Dewald. They must have just made available in last day or so as I've been checking regularly.
Interested to see what changes have been made when I have time .

Upvote 0
I have the V1. Vibration on the brake pedal worked out of the box, however it is so weak it isn't noticeable when having a discussion with the car, and over the feedback from the steering wheel.

I'd say if you do not have FF in the wheel it might be valuable to have.

Upvote 0
I just hopped into Raceroom Racing Experience and can feel the rumble basically every time I use the brakes. It is very unrealistic and annoying. But how/where to adjust it in the game or in the Fanatec control panel (latest version)? I can't see settings anywhere for it and would prefer to turn it way down, or barring that, get rid of it.

It would be useful if it simulated ABS. As a canned/constant presence, it is just annoying.

Upvote 0
I just hopped into Raceroom Racing Experience and can feel the rumble basically every time I use the brakes. It is very unrealistic and annoying. But how/where to adjust it in the game or in the Fanatec control panel (latest version)? I can't see settings anywhere for it and would prefer to turn it way down, or barring that, get rid of it.

It would be useful if it simulated ABS. As a canned/constant presence, it is just annoying.
Do you use a Fanatec wheel base, you can disable it thru that? If not, you can disable it in the Fanatec menu.

EDIT: You can turn it down OR disable it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%