Sell Fanatec BMW GT2

• Thread starter Deleted member 6919
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6919

• Deleted member 6919

If anyone is interested in a Fanatec BMW GT2 rim then PM me for details, the rim is in perfect working order and in excellent condition, also has a set of SRM snap action shifters attached, will come with original packaging, all labeling will be removed and cleaned up if required..I'm in UK, and will post to UK and Europe only, £200 +P&P..SOLD

Attachments

• IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,496
  • IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 953
  • IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,544
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 6919

That looks lovely. Can I ask where you got those labels from? My own GT2 rim looks rather naked now.

(might also be worth specifying where you are from, and whether you ship overseas)
The labels on the buttons are from a guy on Ebay but I think he has stopped now, but will keep a eye on him, the other labels are from a Dymo gun.

• Deleted member 6919

All PM's answered, open your wallets boys;)..

If anyone is interested in a Fanatec BMW GT2 rim then PM me for details, the rim is in perfect working order and in excellent condition, also has a set of SRM snap action shifters attached, will come with original packaging, all labeling will be removed and cleaned up if required..I'm in UK, and will post to UK and Europe only, £200 +P&P..SOLD
Greetings Goopher04, quick question if you don't mind... I noticed that SRM shifters are listed for the Formula wheel and uni-hub only, did you have to enlarge the openings in the back black plastic cover to get them in there? (any other mods to get them installed?) I've got mag shifters on all my wheels but my GT2 and I want to make it happen.
My GT2 is a favorite workhorse wheel with over 100,000 sim miles on it. re-stitched and repaired several times!
Thanks sir for your time and response in advance!

Attachments

• Work-Horse.jpg
    Work-Horse.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 2,491
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

They do them for the BMW/Porsche/Formula and Uni-hub, you don't have to do nothing apart from swap the two screws on each paddle for the new ones which are slightly longer..Snap shifters are not full blown shifters they are just a carbon plate with magnets on to give a better all round feel and response.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back