F458 Step 3

This is my new favorite car in AC. Has to be the most neutral default set out of all the cars. I can do high speed drifts and catch some of the most wicked slides. For me this thing can just be tossed around and driven like a mad man and the car loves it.

Anybody else feeling the love for this absolute gem? If real life is anywhere close to AC when I hit a huge lottery or two this would be the rich guy racing series I would be looking at. I have never liked Silverstone and pretty much given up even trying to learn New Silverstone until I tried it in this car.....25 laps here, 18 laps there, another 20 now...I just can't get out of this car. I'm supposed to be in the F40. I have been dreaming of the F40 for so long. I love the F40 (as long as she isn't on those damn semi-slicks) yet everytime I start up the sim I can't get out of the S3 458.

Yes - awesome drive, it really offers much more variety in terms of power and handling. I think it shows how flexible and capable the physics are in AC to have two cars so similar and yet handle so different at the same time. It reminds me of any great singer with enormous vocal range - AC seems to have great range in terms of driving feel and dynamics.

The text in game implies that it's a 458 Challenge in specs, which means it is the same car as in Ferrari Virtual Academy. I guess it's worth starting FVA up and running some comparison laps around Mugello....

I prefer the standard 458 tbh. The Step 2 version is scary fast, but I like the way the standard 458 slides around.

I've really taken a liking to the F40 and the M3 E30 DTM.

This is my new favorite car in AC. Has to be the most neutral default set out of all the cars. I can do high speed drifts and catch some of the most wicked slides. For me this thing can just be tossed around and driven like a mad man and the car loves it.

Anybody else feeling the love for this absolute gem? If real life is anywhere close to AC when I hit a huge lottery or two this would be the rich guy racing series I would be looking at. I have never liked Silverstone and pretty much given up even trying to learn New Silverstone until I tried it in this car.....25 laps here, 18 laps there, another 20 now...I just can't get out of this car. I'm supposed to be in the F40. I have been dreaming of the F40 for so long. I love the F40 (as long as she isn't on those damn semi-slicks) yet everytime I start up the sim I can't get out of the S3 458.
Thanks for the tip, I liked the original version, but have been utterly addicted to the F40 and X-Bow and hadn't gotten around to trying the S3 458. Will do tonight, cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back