Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Well.. I got out early after accidently bumping one in the back after the second wide corner, appologies for that. Wrecked my car and my nerves in the same process.These cars and any subsequent equal fast cars are just not my cup of tea and it might be best for me to avoid them in the future.

Again sorry and hope you lot had a good race.

Well.. I got out early after accidently bumping one in the back after the second wide corner, appologies for that. Wrecked my car and my nerves in the same process.These cars and any subsequent equal fast cars are just not my cup of tea and it might be best for me to avoid them in the future.

Again sorry and hope you lot had a good race.
San, come back in for race 2, turn on low traction control and low anti-lock brakes and try again. They are very fun, and there's no need to be nervous. it's all for fun.

Sorry to the guys I took out race 2. I should have exited earlier.

Two bad races for me. Race 1, I got hit up the backside at turn 2 and went off track. I tried to rejoin safely and stay on the inside but got a lot of understeer when I rejoined and hit some cars and then I spun again. Anyway, I had a good battle with Allan and Davy after.
Race 2, I started well. I had to slow down because Matt done some spinny thing ahead of me. Dropped two places. I locked the brakes into the hairpin and lost a place. I tried to gain too much back on the chicane and crashed. I was really disappointed and forgot about the guys coming after me. Again, sorry.

@Matt Richards next time please be a little more careful in the beggining of a race, because plowing through your opponents is not correct behaviour. And it was extremely frustrating for me to have to end a race in turn 2 because some light headed driver behind forgot to brake

im sorry but im pretty sure that wasn't me.....so please, look at the replay first before calling me light headed and saying I cant brake.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for racing.

I had a lot of fun, more so in race 1. In both races there were some blatant ignoring of the rules. Everyone please read the rules and refresh your memory for the next event. Consider this a friendly reminder and warning.

Namely:
  • If you are involved in an accident, do not leave your car parked on the driving line where it can cause interference to other drivers or further accidents. Return to the pitbox safely and repair your car to continue the race.
  • If you accidentally leave the track for whatever reason you must wait until there is a clear, safe gap before rejoining the track. Upon rejoining the track you must get up to speed as quickly as possible without blocking the racing line.
  • Never attempt U-turns on the racing line as you will cause an accident.
  • Do not alter your line or braking for a faster car behind you. Unpredictable moves have a way of ending the race for both of you. Let the faster car dictate when and where to initiate a pass, and only then assist by easing off of the throttle.
  • Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels.
  • If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, we expect you to stop and let the other driver regain their position on you. This shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, and do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.
  • Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.
  • Follow all safety rules as if you were in a real car on a real track; use the pit speed limiter in pit lane, observe all safety flags and lights, no donuts in the pit lane or on the track, no deliberate distraction of other drivers, etc.
Come on, make my job easier - you all know the rules, follow them and everyone has more fun which is what the club is all about. Don't like me nagging, don't give me cause to!

See you next time chaps. Monza tomorrow!!

Can we stop the finger pointing? PM the driver you want to discuss incidents with, or report it to me properly. In my last post just a few minutes ago I reminded you all of the rules!!!!!!
  • Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.

Thanks @Andrew James for another nice event. :thumbsup:

Race 1 was a little better for me since i did less mistakes and stayed close to other people which is always fun. I went for a safe strategy and just to have fun so the pace was a little slow.

Race 2 made more mistakes, managed to recover but had some damage. I was closing in on Andrew but after a little error i decided to just finish the race and settle for that position. ;) Still had fun and made to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back