Tracks F3 Classic Tracks - WIP Thread - Enjoy it.

Just my own skins for personal use (5 minute jobs) to have the riverside gp 1964 cars with altered physics to have the cars of the early 60's SCCA. Here is Team Shelby training on Stardust. You can feel the atmosphere.
Screenshot_rudolf_king_cobra_stardust_f3ct_29-2-122-7-26-47.jpg

Sergio, after a couple of hours driving and a lot of laps. I must say, one of your best tracks!!!! This one has a real 'Swing' in it.

thanks for that kind of words, the track had a really nice design, adding some curbs, tyres and wall you can get a nice "whats if" track, it fit modern cars too :)
it was my first time with a desert enviroment, and i think i get a nice result, always there is room for improvement for sure :)

Last edited:
Is this the right place to report bugs? I went off at the corner next to the power lines and fell through the ground on the access road. Other than that I've been really enjoying the track, nice job.

Attachments

• acs_tftp9QfKJm.jpg
    acs_tftp9QfKJm.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 69
Quick question about the Islip Speedway. I've had 2 issues where all the AI pit on lap 2, or they smash themselves into the barrier and just get stuck there. This is on the quick race mode using your Formula JR. cars and the Ford Fairlane from the touring car legends pack by Brazza. Do you have any advice on how I could fix this?

Quick question about the Islip Speedway. I've had 2 issues where all the AI pit on lap 2, or they smash themselves into the barrier and just get stuck there. This is on the quick race mode using your Formula JR. cars and the Ford Fairlane from the touring car legends pack by Brazza. Do you have any advice on how I could fix this?
hello!!
the AI never works as expected on this track!!
suppost the short lenght maybe is a issue with this, only re do AI maybe helps!

I will say, the rest of your tracks are top quality, and I'm absolutely loving them! Any chance you could try at a 60/70's Sebring, as that's one of the biggest historic venues missing for the sports car fan?

I will say, the rest of your tracks are top quality, and I'm absolutely loving them! Any chance you could try at a 60/70's Sebring, as that's one of the biggest historic venues missing for the sports car fan?

Not going to lie, I'd love to see Sergio's interpretation of 60s Sebring (already got the Martini bridge from Stardust!), but just to let you know there is at least one, possibly two (and maybe more I don't know about) vintage Sebring versions in the works ATM.

the "top of my list"
1. Reims
2.Spa
3.Sebring and Daytona
4.Chimay
5.Vila Real
6.Opatija Preluk
7.Brno
8.Oulton Park
9. Tasman Series tracks
10.Bahrein (it always stays at 10th position)

I'd never heard of Opatija Preluk before, that looks like a fascinating place to put a track!

Some great choices on there though, thanks so much for your commitment to bringing the past to life!

What year spa will you be doing ? Oulton Park 1960's ?
eventually Spa both 30's and 60's,once i finish the 30s version of Indy, next pick will be a 30's Spa, dont know for a 60's version,because there is many diffences from visual side, even i had driveable roads for 2 version, for Oulton, 60's, had many supporters from England, so had to make some local tracks for them, Snetterton fit too :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back