Tracks F3 Classic Tracks - WIP Thread - Enjoy it.

El Pinar has pitlane facilities installed.
20211022211816_1.jpg
20211022211856_1.jpg
20211022211928_1.jpg
20211022211945_1.jpg
20211022212005_1.jpg

Congratulations on your Uruguay track pack Sergio.:thumbsup:
Been around all 5 tracks now. So much detail and variation in the scenery, and full of 60s vibes! And then you hear the announcer commenting through the megaphone, making the tracks come to live! Love it:inlove:!
Each track around 2km long, and lots of tight bends, they are just perfect for the low powered Formula Junior cars of yours. Hard to pick a favourite track either, as each one has its own distinctive character, and all tracks have such a nice flow to them. Also, I don't even want to begin to imagine what it must have been like to drive the dirt track of Salto in reality, with an open Formula car. Simracing still has its merits:roflmao:
Being nit-picky, on Punta Fria, the map does not match up with where the car is driving. Not too many corners though, so still found round eventually.
Other then that, fabulous work, hats off to you!:)

thanks for that kind of words!!
i eventually cover most of uruguayan tracks used back on time, a few one missing, but you know, i want to do some 30's content plus some american tracks!!
Tarariras, Rivera and Salto are truly hidden gem for motorsports history for sure, and i am very happy to show this to rest of world.
dirt racing is very popular at Argentina and Uruguay, actually at my hometown there is a dirt track, we dont race on "mud" but more on packed dirt, and dust is everywhere, go to a event a Studebaker Parque (my local track) is a adventure to find out a spot where you did not eat all the dust :), also racing there is a adventura, the back of the pack eventually see a few meters ahead
thanks again for support
cheers

sergio

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back