AC F3 Championship Q1 Spring 2024 Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A message to all Drivers-Please read.

We pride ourselves in this community of running casual but competitive race events, with the emphasis on fair and fun racing. However, please observe the following rules;
  • During qualification, do not race other drivers, let drivers on hot laps through. Find a gap to get your best chance of a clean lap. Be careful leaving the pits.
Golden Rule
  • If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you run the risk of being banned for 30 days. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers to recover and to take their place in front of you. Wait or slow down in a safe place. That way you can be sure you will not get a ban.

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Check apps like Realtime and the track map to be aware of oncoming traffic.

Track limits
  1. You will get 2 warnings before a 10 second penalty for exceeding track limits to your advantage. Any warnings/penalties are displayed in the chat window at the end of each lap.

Note: Please use your full real name in Discord and in game. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify who you are.

Hi all,
Only four days to go before the opening race in the 2024 Spring season of F3 races in Bahrain.

There are a couple of new very nice custom skins to add from Joseph and Allard.
You can either download the complete set of skins again from the first post and add to your car folder or just add these two;

See you Thursday at 20.00 CET/19.00 UTC- Official Practice is 60 minutes, Qualifying starts at 21:00 CET/20:00 UTC) - 20 minutes.

Last edited:
@HF2000
Hello Shawn,
Yes, there is room and you are very welcome to join us.
Han will pick this up and sort you out an account plus all the other things you need to know.
Once you have that, register and download the car and skin pack.
We look forward to having you in the series.

@HF2000
Hello Shawn,
Yes, there is room and you are very welcome to join us.
Han will pick this up and sort you out an account plus all the other things you need to know.
Once you have that, register and download the car and skin pack.
We look forward to having you in the series.
Sweet, Much appreciated. I have already downloaded the map and car in case, just need to refresh on how to.

I had an emperor account, but RD made me change my password and user name top my email. Emperor doesn't recognize the old or new user name,. IO am not sure how toi fix this. Thanks fopr your time,.

I had an emperor account, but RD made me change my password and user name top my email. Emperor doesn't recognize the old or new user name,. IO am not sure how toi fix this. Thanks fopr your time,.
Your Emperor account is still on your own name.
1710795013297.png

@Shed 17 Paul, can you share the download link for Suzuka? Might be a good idea for me to start practice earlier this time :cool: . Event page says suzuka 1988, but I doubt that the one we are racing on?

@Boukâh

Hi Bouke, The 1988 version is the one we will be using. Its the best we have on RD.....Oops sorry....Overtake!

@Boukâh

Hi Bouke, The 1988 version is the one we will be using. Its the best we have on RD.....Oops sorry....Overtake!

So, it’s a different one from last year, right?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.