AC F3 Championship Q1 Spring 2024 Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The Formula Agile series used the RT version, I'm not sure how that got sanctioned but to be safe I'm using the Rainmaker version that is on Overtake.
The pit lane entrance is different (before the chicane) but other than that it seems to work.
The practice server is running if anyone wants to test it for bugs etc.

The RT version is way better, it has more land marks for breaking / turning reference. I think for Agile series we also started with this 1988 version, but switched over. I remember that because this 1988 version has a big bump at the left hander transition from the s curve to Dunlop that would bunce me off the track.

How were we able to use the RT version last year?

Totally confused and i don't appear to be alone??
As said above, we used the proper Suzuka track on formula agile, the 1988 version is for "old" cars, not modern bang up to date F3, the circuit is Shite for this application.

OIP (2).jpg

Last edited:
Hey Paul, if we used the RT version last year with no problems cant we use the same again. I mean, let us live dangerously or to put it another way. Lets not be limited to crap because the old guard says we must use inferior mods. it can be tiresome and maybe the new owners will be more flexible. time to test them possibly?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.