F2000 @ Spa - Tuesday April 13th 2010

333fe704e3542836379d0eba1d8b0a6f.jpg

Hi there guys,

(for this test event you can (have to :wink:) decide which car and track will be used
if you have joined the last test nights you should have an idea of your favourite car :rolleyes:) DONE, THANK YOU GUYS

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 beta 3 click http://www.netkar-pro.com/shop.htm to purchase a full license
Class: F2000
Track: SPA

Weather: Dry
Practice: start 19:00 GMT (21:00 CET) for 30 mins
Qualification: start 19:30 GMT (21:30 CET) for 25 mins
Race Start at 20:00 GMT (22:00 CET), 2x20min race, second grid from inverted race result, in case of any issues a second qualy session will be foreseen
Points allocation: such its nature a club race doesn't have it :)

Driving rules & penalties
in addition to RD main rules will be add the next drive trough penalty:
if, for any reason, a driver hit, with a punt or barge, another car forcing it to loose position(s) or throwing it away of the track he has to serve immediately a drive through (DT) without pit stop.
Any trespassers (no DT) will be applied a warning, after 2 warnings the driver will be exluded to next race.

About ESC:
during race use it only if you want to leave the race, all trespasser will receive a warning for each violation, after 2 warnings the driver will be exluded to next club round

Notes: Click http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/ to read the password and golden rules

Slots available: #15

IMPORTANT: to avoid connection problems please close any program that uses your bandwidth, such as file sharing, internet browser, chat, team speak etc
thanks for your help

please sign-up for this event with a reply and choose your favourite car and track (specify its layout aswell)
have fun with net kar
ciao

----------------------------------
Entry list summary:

1. Alessandro Gamberini
Peter Gog
3. Laurent Resend
4. Bram Hengeveld
Stuart Whitehead
6. Salvatore Sirignano
7. Freddie Besems
Tobias Kluge
9. Patrick Speleman
10. Domagoj Lovrić
11. Andrew Jarnell
12. Tobias Nystrom
Dave Stephenson
14. Driver
15. Driver

1. Reserve
2. Reserve
3. Reserve

Nice racing tonight, fun cars, but hard to drive.

Race one: everybody infront of me spunn, I got away infront, then you guys ran around me, fast! did take someone off and Im very sry, I lost control over the car. My car was fine, so I finished the race.
Race two: kaos in the start again, manage to drive around it again, I even was first for a little while ;) Then after som laps I spunn the car. Found out that you can fix it and restart from the pit =P but when I spunn the second time I gave up, then the game hung :(

Questions:

* I had no clue what lap I was on, drov until the finish flag. How can I see that?
* Is there a virtual mirror, cuz ever time I was overtaken I was very surprised?

thx for joining and setting this race up.

This was my 2nd race and it seems that i have to solve some ping problems.

Anyone knows which ports have to be opened in my router/adsl modem i think that i need to change something in it.

a 1000 apologies if i caused any problems.

But it is awesome to drive and to play this pro-game.

ooooooooooooh gosh :mad:
race 1: start>>big lag>>crashed "into" a car just after T1>>my car became for a while an airplane :airplane: >> game is over
race 2: start>>all fine>>crashed like a maverick missile :airplane: on barrier at the top of eau rouge, I lost the right track path :damnit:>> race over again :zip:

that's it :coffee:

see you guys at next club race

Questions:

* I had no clue what lap I was on, drov until the finish flag. How can I see that?

The top bar or the pitboard ;) ( i always just look at the pitboard)

a 1000 apologies if i caused any problems.

No problem Freddie, but you have to try and solve the problem. Your lagging car took me out when i was lapping you. I'd been very patient and waited until the back straight to lap you. I nearly had a heart attack when we had the collison :p

Thanks for hosting Allesandro.

Lets hope for cleaner driving next time. You cant win the race on lap 1 !

I really enjoyed this evening, this new 1.1 release changed a lot to a great sim. I was a bit overwhelmed with the new track and the car, have to relearn some habits which work in other simulations - so demanding and pleasing when you nailed a corner. :eek:

Anyone knows which ports have to be opened in my router/adsl modem i think that i need to change something in it.

Hi Freddie,

the standard port is 9500 (TCP and UDP) and should be registered in your router. The game should have full access through your Firewall too.

Big THX to Alessandro and RD for these events.

Freddie, if you are on Windows 7 then go to control panel, Windows firewall, Allow a program or feature through windows firewall.

The list of programmes comes up, click "allow another program" A new box comes up, click BROWSE. Navigate to your main netkar folder and click nks.exe. Click open. Now nks.exe should be showing in the "add a program" window. Highlight it and click ADD. It should now be in the main list of allowed programmes in your windows firewall. make sure the two boxes next to it are ticked. That should be it.

Of course your OS is probably in French :tongue: I hope you can work it out from my instructions.

I already did it. only change also to public. So both blocks. Steam and Race 07 you dont need public. Also now my router/modem i opened the ports. but i have to do some tests if all is oke now.

thx for sharing information.

Freddie, if you are on Windows 7 then go to control panel, Windows firewall, Allow a program or feature through windows firewall.

The list of programmes comes up, click "allow another program" A new box comes up, click BROWSE. Navigate to your main netkar folder and click nks.exe. Click open. Now nks.exe should be showing in the "add a program" window. Highlight it and click ADD. It should now be in the main list of allowed programmes in your windows firewall. make sure the two boxes next to it are ticked. That should be it.

Of course your OS is probably in French :tongue: I hope you can work it out from my instructions.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back