F1rs 2011 real physics?

hi,
is anyone working on individual car physics for this mod or is there any out there which could be ported across?

i would like to drive these cars with realistic performance, i remember driving the minardi in f1 99 which was a right pig to handle lol.

I've been playing this mod for a while now and I think the physics are brilliant, been going round Melbourne and Spa in the Lotus and I've had some spectacular crashes just from loosing the rear end. I race with no driving aids and full sim so I have an idea of what it should be like. BUT! This mod isn't 100% legit, the car models used are from 2010 cars. The engine sounds are the best I've heard ANYWHERE in-game. They brought this mod out in conjuction with the beginning of the 2011 season so the cars are going to be wrong. If they had released it with the 2010 skins and advertised it as F1RS2010 this mod would be the best in the business. Better than FSONE 2009? I think so :)

Yea i agree this Mod has been awesome been playing it for a while and the physics are Amazing, one wrong move and your squashed! It takes some getting used to when u come from F1 2010. But i am having an issue with displaying it a full quality, you guys having this issue? I know my video is more than capibale of handling it, but it seems to be happening with this MOD only all the other for full quality??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back