F1C 99-02 NASCAR Manager - Pre Season Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I mentioned the TCC, Touring Cars could be anything - 24 Hour Races, Sprints etc.
Well let's say you won that one then :D

But why so negative in the discussion? Should I start this on GP4, F1 Challenge or not start anything at all and leave Sim-Game Modding. I do not mind any of these.

I honestly don't know what to do, so for all haters, I have put up a straw poll
http://strawpoll.me/2898971
So haters, here I have left a perfect 3rd option for you to choose. For people who still want to act nice and not put up hate posts, there are the reasonable top 2 to choose from. Very simple. Winner wins life.
If you put one vote on the 3rd one vote here too
http://strawpoll.me/2899454

Last edited:
I voted for the 3rd option, but not to get rid of you mate, just to get rid of overflowing sim career games. We want you here! Maybe with another kind of game :)

Agreeing with Omer

We like you here Milos, you would be missed if you weren't here. (Incidentally, I voted for B). BUT, just because you are playing the games, it doesn't mean you have to run a game to stay involved with the games.

I should have put up an actual 4th option for if you don't want me to leave permanently :D Was thinking way too much about haters :cautious:

OK, you can vote for 3rd option if you're not a hater, I'll put a ddifferent poll regarding that :D

EDIT: http://strawpoll.me/2899454 here's one built specifically for real haters :D

Last edited:
Why do you need polls? We want you here, so it should be your decision if you want to stop replying here.
Because lately I have been really annoyed because of haters, and I don't want to have troubles with haters (I know who it is, I think I told Joel too, but that is all). I don't want haters and haters don't want me, I have put a poll to actually properly see who is a "hater" and who is a "nice guy", and which one is the majority.
This night I must have used the word hater way too much :laugh:

Just to let you know for what you are saving money now:
So you guys are now saving money for the upcoming (likely, on GP4) revival of GPTCC. The amount of money you will have is money earnt here+money earnt there in S1 divided by 2, rounded to the nearest 50$. Ofc the limit is max 1500$ for both series, any extra you have in each of those goes to the bank account (and doesn't go divided by 2)
For example: I saved 2000 there and 1000 here. The 2000 gets cut to 1500 and 500 goes to bank. then the 1500 I have left + the 1000 I had here goes divided by 2.
In case you retired mid-season/didn't participate in one of the series I will only use money from the other. In case you retire now though, you will be counted as competing this season, thus your total money will be divided by 2
In case you didn't participate in any series you start with 1000+50 for each missed race. If it goes over 1500 the spare won't go into bank money.
New GPTCCS2 will be made of 15 races that are driven in 3 parts like in there.
---
But back onto this, marketplace will be closed in 5 hours.

Dont like the idea to take mone from here to the GPTCC tbh.
maybe, but in that case people saved money here for nothing. I want to reward them. But let's see what you guys like :thumbsup:
Nothing is known for sure yet, I was just expressing my opinion, but I'll do what the majority wants.

Yeah, and the ones who thought this wont be stopped have spent there money for nothing and have nothing saved.
Well you knew anyway that you need money for season 1 of this if it was to be continued.. And there are still 3 races left.

EDIT: you also earn a small financial bonus because you were 2nd or 3rd in GPTCC

What about newcomers then? :p
In case you retired mid-season/didn't participate in one of the series I will only use money from the other. In case you retire now though, you will be counted as competing this season, thus your total money will be divided by 2
In case you didn't participate in any series you start with 1000+50 for each missed race. If it goes over 1500 the spare won't go into bank money.

Just to let you know for what you are saving money now:
So you guys are now saving money for the upcoming (likely, on GP4) revival of GPTCC. The amount of money you will have is money earnt here+money earnt there in S1 divided by 2, rounded to the nearest 50$. Ofc the limit is max 1500$ for both series, any extra you have in each of those goes to the bank account (and doesn't go divided by 2)
For example: I saved 2000 there and 1000 here. The 2000 gets cut to 1500 and 500 goes to bank. then the 1500 I have left + the 1000 I had here goes divided by 2.
New GPTCCS2 will be made of 15 races that are driven in 3 parts like in there.
---
But back onto this, marketplace will be closed in 5 hours.
5 Hours?

First, market place for what? Second, why only 5 hours, maybe someone came later, for example (unless you mean for the previous market I guess) ;)

5 Hours?

First, market place for what? Second, why only 5 hours, maybe someone came later, for example (unless you mean for the previous market I guess) ;)
1) stop replying too early
2) I tagged everyone and they had 2 days afterwards. Enough. Race has to start this weekend, otherwise I have to delay it for the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 84 65.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 33 25.6%
Back