netkar_f1600.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT
Class: Formula 1800

Track: your choice, between
Mugello (download + update)
Lime Rock (download)
Falkenberg (download)

Weather: dry
Formula 1800 skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

18:30 GMT: Practice
19:10 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Race 1 (40 laps, ~40 minutes), mandatory pit stop

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Teemu Toikka
  3. Jorge Alves
  4. Daniel Petko
  5. Adam Farmer
  6. Krzysztof Bozko
  7. Maciej Dolinski
  8. Rupe Wilson
  9. Mathias Wentjärvi
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Here are three nice tracks that work well with the car (I think). Pick the one you'd like to race on :)
Download links are in the first post, so you can try them all if you'd like.

It will be a longer race, around 40 minutes, and we will have a mandatory pit stop again.

Sing me up!
Well hard choice with tracks Falkenberg is great because surface is seriously lacking in grip i drift every time i go near throttle (maybe it's connected to track layout). Still i think lap is a bit to short for 40 minutes race.
Mugello is a bit more open with longer straights. But as with Imola i sometimes get big fps drops.
And Lime Rock... very tight, twisty probably most fun layout. But which version we will run (if it win). No chicane or other one?

Sing me up!
Well hard choice with tracks Falkenberg is great because surface is seriously lacking in grip i drift every time i go near throttle (maybe it's connected to track layout). Still i think lap is a bit to short for 40 minutes race.
Mugello is a bit more open with longer straights. But as with Imola i sometimes get big fps drops.
And Lime Rock... very tight, twisty probably most fun layout. But which version we will run (if it win). No chicane or other one?
No chicane. Never drove the chicane version, I see no point in stopping the flow of the track like that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back