F1 USGP | Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Did you see the drivers' interview where they're asked who is the best actor among their fellow drivers and Hamilton gets most of the votes? ;)

Yeah I mean for me I just get on and do the job I am very Finnish in that regard it :p dont bug me on the radio and leave me alone I know what I am doing kinda thing with me xD

As always, I vote for a McLaren driver. This time I chose Lando for topping Q1 and beating his teammate in the main race. 1 more extra lap and he would have overtaken Dani Ric for 6th. Great work McLaren!

Never understand people complaining about Lewis complaining....

I guess people don't quite understand how TV works.... They play his radio the most for entertainment value... Just like a movie..... Especially when the racing is not exciting as it should be.

All drivers complain.... Sign of competivenes....some say its a tactic to misguide the opposition.
Champions is done... Let's see whos complaining now:)

Grosjean used to be the biggest whiner on the radio. Remember when Steiner told him to shut up? He seems to have calmed down a bit.

But I agree with RobertGracie about Hamilton. He complains all through the race and when he's interviewed after, he always says something like "This was my toughest race ever." I think he's had more than 30 "toughest races ever" over the last 3 seasons! ;)

That's my only problem with him. He's a fantastic driver, one of the all-time best, but there's a basic lack of authenticity about him that puts me off. I feel like almost everything he says or does is done for show.

That did not look too hard, the gap between the top 3 teams and the rest is really big. To be honest the only thing that put some interest in an otherwise dull race was the single-stop strategy by the chosen few who are blessed with the gift to manage those tyres without losing too much performance.

Ferrari are top 3 team and were virtually going backwards.

Even with a non-performing car, Leclerc had a 40 seconds margin over Ricciardo. Currently they could invert the starting grid and the top 3 team would still get all top spots without any problem.

Even with a non-performing car, Leclerc had a 40 seconds margin over Ricciardo. Currently they could invert the starting grid and the top 3 team would still get all top spots without any problem.
Well Albon proved it, didn't he? Even further behind than inverted grid and still in front of 'the rest'

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%