F1 Teams for MyTeam [Modular Mods]

Misc F1 Teams for MyTeam [Modular Mods] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there !

I wanted to use this mod with a custom livery made for it and use the More Power Units mod (version 1.07) but i found out that it conflict with the chassis swap, do you have any idea how can i use both mods together ?
I don't know what he changed or is using but a quick look tells me he uses the modular system as base so he probably is also able to tell you which files go where.
He has a manual installation tutorial, though even that would clash of course. But telling you in detail step to step is not part of my swap mod, so please ask @HeskeyBoy21 for support on this occasion. I am currently focussing on exams.

Hi there !

I wanted to use this mod with a custom livery made for it and use the More Power Units mod (version 1.07) but i found out that it conflict with the chassis swap, do you have any idea how can i use both mods together ?
@VYL0Z check your messages! I made a summary that should allow both mods to work together. If anyone else wishes to know DM me on RaceDepartment!

If an f1 22 f1 team - fom swap mod comes out I may make a quick tutorial vid on getting both 22 mods to work together (it basically involves editing my jsons slightly and importing into the chassis swap template file).

Last edited:
Hi guys !
I've juste one little question, I'm actually using the mod as the multiple tuto said to but when i create my own livery and import it on the file, the decal files make it every time with a white layout on top. I can't figured out what's the problem since more than 1 month.
Am I exporting with the wrong set from photoshops my decals or is there an issue with the base mod that i can't fix ? Can you give me the set that you use on DDS upload to see if i'm wrong or not ?
Sorry for the bad english.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 83 59.3%