F1 Teams for MyTeam [Modular Mods]

Misc F1 Teams for MyTeam [Modular Mods] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

F1 Teams for MyTeam [Modular Mods] - This mod provides custom ERP and mipmaps files, for being able to use a real F1 chassis in MyTeam

Description:

This mod provides custom ERP and mipmaps files, for being able to use an F1 team/car in MyTeam as replacement - without overwriting the original livery, if changed.​

Requirements:

This mod is part of [Modular Mods] and has Modular Mods - Base Files as required mod to be existing and...​

Read more about this resource...

Remember:

For correct steering wheel animation you must edit and activate animation_incardriver_f1_2021.erp (it is in the base files - optional folder) and edit the first entry for animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_fom_21 with the one from your choice, else the grip/hand/button using will be off (most noticably in the cockpit view)

Example (Mercedes being used):
Change from
Code:
<scene name="f1_incar_driver_body_fom">
   <actor type="InCarDriverActor" id="InCarDriver">
     <part id="InCarDriver" culling="Bip01" cullingradius="1.4" overrideMeshIndex="0" mesh="eaid://character_package/condition_scene/idf/driver_body_v2_male">
       <modifier type="game::UnderarmModifier" id="UnderarmModifier" />
       <modifier type="game::MuscleModifier" id="MuscleModifier" />
       <animset name="animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_fom_21" />
       <animset name="MACRO animset" />
     </part>
   </actor>
</scene>
To
Code:
<scene name="f1_incar_driver_body_fom">
   <actor type="InCarDriverActor" id="InCarDriver">
     <part id="InCarDriver" culling="Bip01" cullingradius="1.4" overrideMeshIndex="0" mesh="eaid://character_package/condition_scene/idf/driver_body_v2_male">
       <modifier type="game::UnderarmModifier" id="UnderarmModifier" />
       <modifier type="game::MuscleModifier" id="MuscleModifier" />
       <animset name="animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_2021_mercedes" />
       <animset name="MACRO animset" />
     </part>
   </actor>
</scene>

Last edited:
Would you have made all the cars from 2020 to my team?
What? If you are asking, if I do the same for 2020 chassis for 2021 MyTeam then: No, never happening.
It would be a useless bunch of work, worth nothing.

The F1 2021 teams are active, thus if you just load one into MyTeam it would share the same textures, so duplicated are needed.
But if one wants to use 2020 chassis in MyTeam, then he just can load it directly and swap textures in the 2020 folders, because they are not used but work without problems.
Of course, the 2021 myteam_ assetgroup files then also must load the files from the chosen 2020 common and team erp.

Last edited:
Sorry, but you still get things totally wrong, but I'm not here for teaching people basics any longer. Please use the general modding questions thread, to understand what is what and how it is used.

Sorry, a bit new to this but I think I did something wrong, and I also have a few questions. I placed everything where it was supposed to be (modular and the ERP file) but checked the myteam liveries (in myteam) and nothing changed. Do you then have to swap the ERP files (in Active) with the ERP files of which chassis you want or not? Can you add more than one team at a time (i.e. Red Bull, Mercedes< and Ferrari), or is it only one at a time? With this, can you put custom liveries that were only made for a specific team onto the MyTeam car (i.e. INEOS Mercedes and White Red Bull), and well they be inverted colors or not?

(Sorry if that's a lot, and thank if you answered)

1. MyTeam liveries can never be used with chassis swaps (for obvious reasons ... you can't take a t-shirt print and put it on your trousers).
  2. Livery selection for FOM car (a.k.a. multiplayer car) will not have any effect on a swapped chassis in MyTeam mode.
  3. A swapped chassis will only show in the MyTeam headquarter showroom and in actual sessions, not in customizing, as stated in 2.
  4. For individual liveries, you need to either create it yourself or use an existing mod (like if you use Mercedes swap, you could import 2022 Mercedes livery) - so: You need to work with EEA, no other way, if not someone actually creates a livery mod for a swap.
  5. Of course you can only activate ONE, you only have ONE chassis in your team, lol. If you put more in _ACTIVE only the first will be taken but all will use your VRAM of the GPU, bad idea.
  6. No, there will be no inverted colors, I made the textures inverted because someone reported last year that I upload original content ...
But, it's not like half of not all of this was already stated on the overview page ...

Last edited:
  1. MyTeam liveries can never be used with chassis swaps (for obvious reasons ... you can't take a t-shirt print and put it on your trousers).
  2. Livery selection for FOM car (a.k.a. multiplayer car) will not have any effect on a swapped chassis in MyTeam mode.
  3. A swapped chassis will only show in the MyTeam headquarter showroom and in actual sessions, not in customizing, as stated in 2.
  4. For individual liveries, you need to either create it yourself or use an existing mod (like if you use Mercedes swap, you could import 2022 Mercedes livery) - so: You need to work with EEA, no other way, if not someone actually creates a livery mod for a swap.
  5. Of course you can only activate ONE, you only have ONE chassis in your team, lol. If you put more in _ACTIVE only the first will be taken but all will use your VRAM of the GPU, bad idea.
  6. No, there will be no inverted colors, I made the textures inverted because someone reported last year that I upload original content ...
But, it's not like half of not all of this was already stated on the overview page ...
I got it to work, thank you :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 39 26.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Forum trophies