F1 2013 F1 Steering wheel request.

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello out there.I wonder if anyone have seen,or knows if there is any good F1 steering wheels that is compatible with x-box 360 ?.I have been looking around on different sites but it`s hard to find any steering wheels that looks like a F1 wheel.there may not be any,but if there is then probably some of you knows about it.Thanx .Simon

I've removed your other post on the same subject, please don't spam the same request around the forum.

Attaching that poll with the two meaningless options, isn't going to help. :-

Option 1/ 4
or
Option 2/ 4

Cheers

Hi Graham.Sorry Iwas a littlebit of lost when I wrote here.kind of a rookie :) I did`nt know if my post was delivered first time.Anyway,you live and learn :)And to be honest im still not sure about the poll thing ?Great that you removed the other twin and I will also say that this site is so great,I like to come here now and then.If I had 3 thumbs,I`ll give them to you.
Have a great day ...

Cheers back..

Hi Simon

I didn't mean to sound quite so harsh, especially as you are new around here (which I didn't check) ....

Anyway welcome to Race Department, I am sure you will find something that you will like. If you are unsure about things, there are plenty of sticky threads around to help you find your way. If you can't find what your are looking for, then please don't be afraid to ask. :)

As for your wheel, I can't really help you there, as I don't have a console, or my finger on the pulse of the latest hardware. From what I've seen, there isn't that many wheels that look like a F1 wheels, and those that do tend to be pretty expensive, never mind whether they're console compatible.

I'm sure someone will pipe in soon, tell me I'm wrong, and point you in the right direction. At least I hope so.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back