[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cant wait to try this. Was wondering if anyone knows how to use this on ********************* 2022 F1-75 mod? Do I have to modify the script for this particular car? Thanks.

Please follow ALL, of the directions. You may have missed a step, like verifying your CSP version is 1.78.
Hi, it seems fixed by reinstalling CSP with RSS, but VRC continue in this state:

I dont know if its a known issue, but the AI sometimes slow down in the DRS zone when it cant open it.

I've tried the mod with RSS Formula 3 and it works perectly.

Thank you for your effort, this is an absolutely gamechanger.

Hi, it seems fixed by reinstalling CSP with RSS, but VRC continue in this state:

I dont know if its a known issue, but the AI sometimes slow down in the DRS zone when it cant open it.

I've tried the mod with RSS Formula 3 and it works perectly.

Thank you for your effort, this is an absolutely gamechanger.
I think I might have forgotten to check the use the pack and experemental physics. Will let you know if thats it.

Mmm...I don't know why...but with latest update AI is very very slow and don't open DRS (but performance as with DRS active). Do you confirm? Tested with RSS FH22s at Hungaroring and Paul Ricard with Pyyer extension.

edit: confirm. With 0.5.3.1 all works good but AI is not much fast.

Last edited:
Mmm...I don't know why...but with latest update AI is very very slow and don't open DRS (but performance as with DRS active). Do you confirm? Tested with RSS FH22s at Hungaroring and Paul Ricard with Pyyer extension.

edit: confirm. With 0.5.3.1 all works good but AI is not much fast.
Maybe stupid question but did you replace the script.lua files with the new ones as well?

Sorry, just asked because first I replaced only the new app itself, assuming, the scripts are the same, and it didn't work. After unpacking everything again, placing the new scripts and repacking, everything turned back to normal. I had a great F2 race at the Hungaroring this morning.

Hi,
Thanks for you work.
The rules seem OK with my car but not with AI car : for exemple, in the start in Hungaroring track, I can't enable DRS but AI can.

anyone have a lead ? Thanks

Car : Formula Hybrid 2022 s
Use extented physics actived
CSP 0.1.79 preview5
Tested with 0.6.0 and 0.5.3.1 relaease

Hi,
Thanks for you work.
The rules seem OK with my car but not with AI car : for exemple, in the start in Hungaroring track, I can't enable DRS but AI can.

anyone have a lead ? Thanks

Car : Formula Hybrid 2022 s
Use extented physics actived
CSP 0.1.79 preview5
Tested with 0.6.0 and 0.5.3.1 relaease
I mean you might have listed the issue in your comment. The CSP version may be incompatible.

Hi,
The idea of the application is amazing, but I can't make it works. I've unpacked data folders for Hybrid 22 and Hybrid 22 s. Later I copied files and renamed version in car inis. Then packed data files and removed data folders. I'm starting the game: practice, quali and start race. Every AI use DRS from start.

CSP 0.1.78-preview1

edit:
Now I can see, that v 0.6.0 crashes my game everytime race starts (quali and practice work fine). I see ingame in applications new app "f1 regs". v 0.6.1 I can't see in game, game doesn't crash, but problem is that app is not working. AI and me can use drs from start.

Last edited:
With latest version all works good but AI is always slow on the straight (DRS zone)
(tested with RSS FH22s, 100% strenght and 25% aggression
at Hungaroring with pyyer extension.

Changing this value
from
ac.setWingGain(9, 15, 1)
to
ac.setWingGain(9, 8, 1) (as 0.5.3.1 update) (or 9,5,1 or 9,1,1).
AI seems better competitive.

Is this value correct to set AI speed?
Thanks.

Last edited:
I mean you might have listed the issue in your comment. The CSP version may be incompatible.
Hi, thanks to your reply.
I returned on CSP 0.1.78-preview1 and nothing work for me with all version of F1 Regs (like walczu). I tried by deleting the RSS F1 2022 s and reinstalling it at 0

I returned on CSP 0.1.79-preview5 and the V 0.6.1 seems work but he AI cars are too slow in the DRS zone :
in cockpit view we can see that the AI is constantly trying to activate the DRS and that the engine speed peaks around 10,000 rpm

hope this info can help you

Thanks to you work.

EDIT :
everything seems ok with V0.6.1 and CSP 0.1.79-preview5 :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back