F1 Nissan Team [WIP] [FICTIONAL] (RSS Formula Hybrid 2022)

Skins F1 Nissan Team [WIP] [FICTIONAL] (RSS Formula Hybrid 2022) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
This looks great, especially considering that you're new to this. I know nothing about making skins, so I can't provide any technical feedback, but as for the aesthetics: I would add some sponsors to the front wing, as it's looking a little barren. Maybe move the Fujitsubo sponsorship from the rear section to the front wing, because it looks a little cramped against the numbers. I would also add sponsors to the outside of the side fins of the front wing (apologies if there is a proper term for those, my F1 knowledge is lacking) and the sides of the rear wing. An FIA logo on the tip of the front wing or on the sides of the nose would also go a long way to making it look more official.

I'll be watching how this one progresses, because I really like the look of it so far.

This looks great, especially considering that you're new to this. I know nothing about making skins, so I can't provide any technical feedback, but as for the aesthetics: I would add some sponsors to the front wing, as it's looking a little barren. Maybe move the Fujitsubo sponsorship from the rear section to the front wing, because it looks a little cramped against the numbers. I would also add sponsors to the outside of the side fins of the front wing (apologies if there is a proper term for those, my F1 knowledge is lacking) and the sides of the rear wing. An FIA logo on the tip of the front wing or on the sides of the nose would also go a long way to making it look more official.

I'll be watching how this one progresses, because I really like the look of it so far.
Thanks for the feedback! I think the front wing looks kinda empty too, so I think I'll make some of the changes you suggested!

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 69.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 32 21.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages