rF2 F1 MMG @ Interlagos - Sunday 23 November 2008 (71 laps)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! These cars are a handfull!!! I will be just happy finished the full race even if it is in last postion:)

Would you mind switching me to Kibica's BMW?

Patrick, I hate to be so high maintenance, but I thought that a couple of days would be enough to at least getting use to these cars. Given the little time I had to practice it is not enough. I will be only an annoyance on the track to everyone else. Can you pull me out please...

Sorry for all the troubles.

Yeah i know,A bit of bad timing by me :( I just wanted to finish this race close to the end of the real F1 .
But dont worry some more races with F1 will come along from time to time and with more ppl :)
Eighter way it wont make this one less atractive :) Its hard enough to get to the finish in 1 piece :clap:

• Andrew Evans

jeez, comedy of errors doesn't even begin to cover it...

pretty slow the whole evening - just could not find the same level of speed...

start 1: grid took an eternity to form up, engine warning light came on.... eventually we're off, guy in front doesn't use launch control... jinked, survived, engine boiled itself 100m later....

start 2: guy in front doesn't even get away on formation and i haveta reverse.... then i'm playing catch up on the rest of the field... managed to spin it coming up the hill to my pitbox... ian comes flying round the corner, clips me and promptly re-enacts alonso 2003... so sorry dude... :der:

this time it's an accidental jump start means a drive thru... however, i thought it was a stop and go... so i pitted, it fixed the damage... i pitted, it changed the tyres... eventually i realised DRIVE THROUGH... by then i'm over 2 laps down and car is handling like a complete donkey thanks for my formation lap shenanigans... so decided to quit after finding myself off track again with my pull-to-the-left-wonder.....

oh yea, forgot to mention i got dq'd in warm up for reversing into my pitbox and only managed to join with 10 seconds to spare...

man, it's so tragic i should start a facebook group.... :rain:

I got another one for ya m8 :) I was going well tonight and i got pole in the last minute so very happy :) Then i almost blew my engine waiting for the grid to fill up after the formation lap :( Some did blew up so what we never do "a restart"was done .
Start 2 was better ,all lined up faster and we had a good start . Ingemar was stalking me the first couple of laps till he made some small mistakes and i was able to make a gap. After 19 or 20 laps i was still leading and had a good feeling about the outcome od this race . Then .....total freez and had to use the reboot button to get out of Rfactor. Aaaargh !! Well if i could say what i am thinking now i would get my self banned here pfffff.
I really was looking forward to this and had wings in the race ,but it wasnt suppost to happen today i guess :(
Im gonna go and shoot some ppl in COD 4 maybe i feel better later :)
Cheers guys !

Qualy was ok p4. Start then was good and was then on p3. Tryed to hold the pace of Patrick and Ingemar, but lost about 6-7 sec to the first 2. Then Ingemar in the green and I earned p2. All was working good and I tryed to catch patrick in the lead with 8sec. Then suddenly Patrick leaved the game and I was on p1. Then in my in lap to my first pitstop I did a horrific mistake. To early on throttle and out in the green in the 3.gear. The green not slowed me down and so a huge crash. Totaly wrecked my Ferrari. Weels off wings of all wrecked :doh: and engine blowed up when trying to drive to box with 3weels :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.0%