F1 Mexican GP: Verstappen penalized after ignoring yellow flags in Qualification

@Appie Kuipers and @muzikant you guys have very strong opinions which ever way the situation is. Maybe it's best if you don't always respond to every criticism on Max.
To be honest this forum is tame compared to like the F1 or Sky F1 Facebook page.... And it's not going to stop... Look at Lewis, people just don't like the guy no matter what.....That's how it goes for people in the spot light.

Guys learn to pull back sometimes whether right or wrong.
@Appie Kuipers and @muzikant you guys have very strong opinions which ever way the situation is. Maybe it's best if you don't always respond to every criticism on Max.
To be honest this forum is tame compared to like the F1 or Sky F1 Facebook page.... And it's not going to stop... Look at Lewis, people just don't like the guy no matter what.....That's how it goes for people in the spot light.

Guys learn to pull back sometimes whether right or wrong.

I can stand criticism but be a guy with positivity after a good race and that is lacking in some people here. easy to break someone down after such a weekend.

that boy is only 22.
So is Leclerc, Norris is even 19 and both are doing a great job; much better than that 1st class idiot you idolize. Even Albon outperformed him since the summer break; that must ring a bell.
give him a good car and he doesn't even need it anymore
He never gets a good car... he's too stupid!
He may consider himself lucky enough to have that RedBull vacuum cleaner to pick up the crumbs which the real drivers leave behind. You better get used to it.
If he has a possible chance, he screwes up anyway.

So is Leclerc, Norris is even 19 and both are doing a great job; much better than that 1st class idiot you idolize. Even Albon outperformed him since the summer break; that must ring a bell.

He never gets a good car... he's too stupid!
He may consider himself lucky enough to have that RedBull vacuum cleaner to pick up the crumbs which the real drivers leave behind. You better get used to it.
If he has a possible chance, he screwes up anyway.

This shows that you continue to look through the same glasses. You have certainly already forgotten that Leclecr flew off in the Baku qualification and in the wet Race in Hockenheim. Everyone make mistakes. but be a bit honest that makes a discussion so much more fun

This shows that you continue to look through the same glasses.
So do you.
You have certainly already forgotten that Leclecr flew off in the Baku qualification and in the wet Race in Hockenheim.
You have certainly already forgotten that Verstappen screwed up in T1 at Spa, Monza and now Mexico. (also Suzuka where at least he had a role to play).
Have I mentioned his earlier seasons yet?
but be a bit honest that makes a discussion so much more fun
Exactly. Stick to the facts instead of your fantasy.

So do you.

You have certainly already forgotten that Verstappen screwed up in T1 at Spa, Monza and now Mexico. (also Suzuka where at least he had a role to play).
Have I mentioned his earlier seasons yet?

Exactly. Stick to the facts instead of your fantasy.

I have said nothing about Spa and Monza where do you read that? But for your pleasure your 3 things
you exaggerate a bit and there is only one thing left that you are right in that you know so much about F1
-Monza there was a accident in the first corner before Max was in that corner:laugh: not the fault from Max.
-Spa it was the fault from Max
-Suzuka it was Leclerc fault not Max, your 3 things are 1 thing
that is quite different .. but you are calling and repeating so that everything seems more than it is

you start that Leclerc makes no mistakes, not me

Albon: what he is going to bring. he is doing better than Gasly. I like him, i like Leclerc and Norris be a little positive .. but I think you have a little fear of Max

Last edited:
@muzikant : Here's where it all started (1:10 - 1:35)

The rest is history.

Ah well... since I'm in a good mood today I also like to show especially you this one:

Ring a bell?

I'm sure if you search on YouTube, it'll take a day or so for you to find all the other occasions. Good luck.

Last edited:
Verstappen retirement stats vs Hamilton stats:
upload_2019-10-29_14-10-21.png

upload_2019-10-29_14-10-41.png

Considering Hamilton has an extra 8 years over Verstappen in those results :whistling:

Last edited:
ik check spain for you Mr Alfie
it is not that Raikonnen is driving at max?? I don't even want to check the rest. for both

you both shout a lot and heart the power of repetition ... in your own fantasy Max drives everyone off the track every race. There is behind accident but not what why and how .. I have to laugh about it. start a website together to share your obsession

Why does this forum suck? Because people have a different opinion?
I feel no hatred towards anyone at all. Why would I hate someone I will never meet in real life?
He doesn't affect my life.
You think Max is a genius, I think he is a fool. Seems fair enough.
Have a nice day.

The forum does not suck the users suck

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes