F1 in GSC

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering what each of the F1 types in GSC actually is trying to emulate. I understand that the Extreme is the 2014 spec, but what approximate date ranges are represented by the following types:

Formula Reiza
Formula Retro
Formula Classic
Formula v12

Would I be correct in assuming the following?
Retro = 70's
V12 = 80's
Classic = 90's
Reiza = 2000's

Thanks guys.

i actually think its a bit more specific. they may not be aiming for true simulations but it seems to me each league/era has a specific historical car (if there is a brazil connection especially)

retro = corpusucar fittipaldi fd04
classic = mclaren mp4/4
v12 = ferrari 412T2 (?)
reiza = not sure, but as said '12/'13 F1 (probably red bull)
extreme = mercedes w05

those are all guesses though & again i dont know how much effort reiza put into trying to simulate the actual car.

i actually think its a bit more specific. they may not be aiming for true simulations but it seems to me each league/era has a specific historical car (if there is a brazil connection especially)

retro = corpusucar fittipaldi fd04
classic = mclaren mp4/4
v12 = ferrari 412T2 (?)
reiza = not sure, but as said '12/'13 F1 (probably red bull)
extreme = mercedes w05

those are all guesses though & again i dont know how much effort reiza put into trying to simulate the actual car.

i agree with v12, classic and formula reiza and extreme. they're supposed to resemble mp4/4, 412T2, red bull rb7 and mercedes w05 (though extreme is more like a general shape than a specific car). retro is a different case. afaik reiza licensed copersucar fittipaldi fd04 while the second shape resembles the glorious brabham bt44

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back