F1-Classic Gen 4 - Nascar Liveries

Skins F1-Classic Gen 4 - Nascar Liveries 0.30

Login or Register an account to download this content
TomLehockySVK submitted a new resource:

F1-Classic Gen 4 - Nascar Liveries - A what-if scenario if popular Nascar drivers were in F1

IMPORTANT: There is currently a GAME BUG with the F-Classic Gen 4 cars not having drivers.

Nascar liveries, starting with Dale Earnhardt, Tony Stewart and Jimmie Johnson.

---- FUTURE PLANS:
If there is interest in the full 28 driver pack, then i would also like to ask for suggestions as to what liveries/drivers you want done.

View attachment 628361

Read more about this resource...

I applaud your talent and passion but I can't think of two more diametrically opposed racing series.
Thank you sir ! Well it is a "what if" livery pack. And even thou i myself prefer the actual realistic liveries of the seasons the cars represent, i also like variety and try different things for cars no matter how "wacky" they might be.

And these liveries didn't take long to make. Compared to everything else i did before, these three were done within a few hours. If there will be interested in more cars i will continue.

But if someone suggests a different (and more realistically fitting) class then i will make liveries for that too.

As a fan of fantasy liveries and parallel universes, id like to say that you did an awesome job and ill be looking forward for more.

My suggestions:
Mark Martin - Ebay Livery
Terry Labonte - Kellogs
Kevin Harvick - Reese's
Ricky Rudd - Tide
Jimmy Johnson - Spongebob Squarepants
Kurt Busch - Yellow/Blue Miller

Keep up the good work bro

As a fan of fantasy liveries and parallel universes, id like to say that you did an awesome job and ill be looking forward for more.

My suggestions:
Mark Martin - Ebay Livery
Terry Labonte - Kellogs
Kevin Harvick - Reese's
Ricky Rudd - Tide
Jimmy Johnson - Spongebob Squarepants
Kurt Busch - Yellow/Blue Miller

Keep up the good work bro
I have added the Mark Martin, Kevin Harvic and Kurt Busch liveries onto my list.

Ricky Rudd's TIDE is too old to be included, and Jimmie Johnson already has the Lowe's 2006 livery finished. How about Ricky Rudd 2007 Snickers ? And do you mean Terry Labonte 2006 Kellogs ?

As i mentioned in the "future plans" for this pack, even thou the cars are old i would like to focus on the newer liveries, post 2000.

And thank you !

Last edited:
i also like variety and try different things for cars no matter how "wacky" they might be.
iu

:confused: :laugh:

Thank you sir ! Well it is a "what if" livery pack. And even thou i myself prefer the actual realistic liveries of the seasons the cars represent, i also like variety and try different things for cars no matter how "wacky" they might be.

And these liveries didn't take long to make. Compared to everything else i did before, these three were done within a few hours. If there will be interested in more cars i will continue.

But if someone suggests a different (and more realistically fitting) class then i will make liveries for that too.
Now go use your talent for proper skinpack

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%