F1 Caption Competition 2017 - British Grand Prix

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
BRAW.jpg

Sorry about the lateness of this, I spent too much time trying to find a photo I was in :roflmao:. Anyway, lets get back to captioning.

After the entry period has closed after 5 days, there will be 2 days to vote for your favourite caption. You have 3 votes which you can give out in one of two ways: 2-1, or 1-1-1. You are not allowed to give 3 votes to one caption. Your votes will only count if you have submitted a caption yourself. When making your vote, post only the post number and the number of votes you want to give it. Remember not to vote for your own caption, or all your votes will be discounted.

Please do not submit captions after voting has opened. it is pretty clear in the thread title when this has occurred.

An example vote would be:
#17 - 2
#22 - 1
or
#14 - 1
#26 - 1
#32 - 1

Points will be awarded in the F1 scoring system of 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 to the top 10 captioners, and prizes will be awarded at the end of the season

Actor guy: i wanted to go to le mans, but jackie chan doesn't return my calls no more

Brawn: how awful.. .. but while you're here could we study the shape of your weird nose as a possible deformable crash structure?

OW: Is this the new shield concept I keep hearing about ?
RB: Yeah man , we made some changes after Vettel was saying he felt dizzy lol
OW:I know I heard about that what a clown :roflmao:

RB: Carey wants to appeal to the younger crowd, I wonder if a CARS promotion will do that?
OW: You be better off using one of these windscreens for your safety measures.

Brawn: I have to tell you that was possibly the most excruciatingly lifeless and downright boring 2 hours of my life. Time wasted I'll never get back.

Wilson: Uh huh Ross that's F1 for you. Enjoy the free tickets to the movie.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back