Alright when was that again.....?

I remember when Jaguar dumped Tomas Scheckter (Jody's son) for kerb crawling......
iu

From 2016:

After getting blocked during a session by Callum Ilott, Force India’s F1 development driver Nikita Mazepin punched the 17-year-old after a war of words, giving him a black eye and a swollen jaw.

The decision from the race stewards was to give the Russian driver a ban for the first race of the weekend.

-------------------------------------------

Enough said.

Maybe, but Lewis pre Merc dominance used to destroy himself mentally, i mean he still does if it doesn't go his way.
Obviously if you are in a dominant car wining stuff breaking records you are in a position to mentally dominate some, especially if they are in a bad situation themselves ...

For example during Vettels dominant years Lewis was destroyed.

Hence his 2013 rants about F1 being boring and Red Bull having the best car etc....

Vettel strikes me as the guy who seems the most down to earth about what they actually do and has a nice humour and doesn't take it all too seriously.
I think he will be in a great place next year....

Well, if we have a world left that is..

Caveat...When Vettel destroyed Lewis, Lewis was in a worse car, in '17 and '18 the Ferrari was at times better than the Merc. Vettel made stupid unforced errors if my memeory serves correctly. I just feel he's very UN germanic in temprement.

I did not hear any worse whining when Max V. shoved Ocon. He got community service as punishment. I'm not saying we should do the same for anyone who cross the physical lines when there's been arguments. There are punishments in place for any offense with the FIA and F1 I am sure. But removing this guy is not in HAAS' mind right now.

Steiner defends Mazepin choice, ‘Lauda was pay driver’

Don't get me wrong, I truly, truly hate this guy! I also do not want him in. But not any of you or me, or anyone in the internet can stop this. ONLY HAAS team, F1, and FIA can.

Just prepare yourselves already to see him on the grid next year. IGNORE IGNORE and IGNORE more his existence if that helps. Let's celebrate if he gets kicked out!

Last edited:
I know the guy is easy to hate. No one here or anywhere will admit that just looking at his face will make your blood boil. I honestly feel that way.

Anyone remember when Lewis sprayed champagne on that Chinese girl? That got similar comments as well, like "WTF is he thinking?" or "that is actually offensive", kinda comments. Lewis didn't even got a slap on his hands for that. I agree no one needs explaining for that too.

When I saw the Mazepin video, the clear uncensored one, the girl, well, I don't wanna sound weird or judgemental, but she looked like she's on it as well. Like she's not offended or something, just normal ****tards way or playing with each other.

Too much for hopes and dreams. We'll have a new clown on the grid next year. Just down it with a beer or any drink of your choice. We'll be watching the front runners and the mid field battles anyways.

Anyone remember when Lewis sprayed champagne on that Chinese girl? That got similar comments as well, like "WTF is he thinking?" or "that is actually offensive", kinda comments. Lewis didn't even got a slap on his hands for that. I agree no one needs explaining for that too.
Yeah. Lewis is a piece of work sometimes, but that situation was just metoo morons that should stfu instantly.

Too much for hopes and dreams. We'll have a new clown on the grid next year. Just down it with a beer or any drink of your choice. We'll be watching the front runners and the mid field battles anyways.
We can only hope for that. However, that picture perfect scenario will end the second Crazypin puts someone in the fence from sheer relectness and stupidity. Hopefully Williams joins the regular midfield this year and Schumacher actually have some speed, that way he'll only be battling himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDG
Murray Walker has so many but this stays in my mind "Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!"

Oh and this was a classic Murray: "There's a firey glow coming from the back of the Ferrari!" - James Hunt: "No Murray, that's his rear safety light"

Last edited:
Yeah. Lewis is a piece of work sometimes, but that situation was just metoo morons that should stfu instantly.

We can only hope for that. However, that picture perfect scenario will end the second Crazypin puts someone in the fence from sheer relectness and stupidity. Hopefully Williams joins the regular midfield this year and Schumacher actually have some speed, that way he'll only be battling himself.

Grow up child.

Esteban Ocon, Bahrain, Free Practice 1 2017
During his free practice run, Esteban Ocon’s run was botched by a slow Pascal Wehrlein. He took to the radio to complain to the team. He said “I don’t know what Wehrlein’s doing”. To which, his engineer replied “Wehrlein doesn’t know what Wehrlein’s doing so don’t worry about him”. :D

"Gentlemen, a short view back to the past. Thirty years ago, Niki Lauda told us ‘take a monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is able to drive the car.’ Thirty years later, Sebastian told us ‘I had to start my car like a computer, it’s very complicated.’ And Nico Rosberg said that during the race – I don’t remember what race - he pressed the wrong button on the wheel. Question for you both: is Formula One driving today too complicated with twenty and more buttons on the wheel, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future concerning the technical programme during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your engineers?"
- Walter Koster

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back