F1 Austrian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

why noone of you saw the amazing sainz comeback climbing from last one on the grid
Guess you said it without reading ALL posts. I've said "McLarens", and that's Noris and Sainz.
Shame-on-you prize to Bottas and Gasly.
How about shame on you Hamilton ? Really, no one think that he's got something with damaging his front wing, constantly running over that curb on turn one ?
SERIOUSLY KUBICA WAS DRIVER OF THE DAY
Why ?
Seriously, what's with this forum, do you all just vote for your favorite driver or what ??
Russell was finished in front of Magnussen and Kubica was once again just dead last.
I really don't like Verstappen but I did vote for him fr a driver of a day award.
C'mon people don't be like that...

edit:
D-U9r-0X4AI2y-l.jpg:large

Omg, is he rally voted as a driver of the day ? wtomgf

1st lap Hamilton Vs McLaren / Norris, just demonstrated how much quicker the Mercedes is in a straight line, clearly showing the advantage of a better car.
Norris had my vote for that lap one excitement.

Fantastic race...kinda makes you wonder if, despite all the hand wringing, other than Mercedes dominance F1 is just fine. Good racing at the sharp end of the grid quells a lot of complaints about engine noise, high deg tires, etc.

It has to be said Max may very well be the best driver on the grid.
Of course F1 is okay. I admit it could be better, but it is actually okay. The thing is, people watch one boring race on a boring circuit like Paul Ricard and we get a flood of comments like "F1 is boring, I watch F1 for 50 years but I won't watch again because it's so boring, it's just a parade from start to finish". The one thing that's not okay with F1 are the annoying fans.

why noone of you saw the amazing sainz comeback climbing from last one on the grid p19 (as russel started from the pitlane) and finishing less than a second behind a redbull.He had a McLaren climbing 11 positions all of them in track no undercut or overcut everyone regularly in thhe track and you watched only verstappen who had an hard race but in the end as always he turned into an unfair dirty driver.As ferrari got a 5 second penalty on canada cause vettel done what ever he could to avoid a crash max after this incident could be pinalised but he didn't.Ok yeah i am gonna say that it was a race insident if we except that he have done it so many of times at many drivers and who ever tried to defend got struck and then spun.This kid is moving danger.He better learn many things from his father or maybe one thrill of the f1 as his father had destroyed 2 races when he was blue flag.Once montoya's at brazil and one at monza.He have just to move more clever and not that agressivly.By the way he diserved this win after all this comeback but not overtaking charles like this.For me he is not neither the race winner nor the driver of the day who is sainz
That F1 broadcast is crap. Sainz went from 13th to 8th after his pitstop and I didn't get to see a single overtake from him. To me he just appeared in 8th out of nowhere.

Max, without a doubt.:D But... these 2 McLaren guys though :thumbsup:... great to finally see McLaren's comeback this year and F1's future may look a bit brighter with Max, Charles and Lando for many years to come.:cool:

• Deleted member 561801

It was for me one of the most interesting races i have seen since the beginning of the season.
Verstappen led a very beautiful battle!
I hope it would be the same for the Silverstone GP?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back