F1 ASR 2012 v1.0 PART1

Cars F1 ASR 2012 v1.0 PART1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BlackGoku submitted a new resource:

F1 ASR 2012 v1.0 PART1 - The F1 2012 mod made by F1 Advanced SimRacers League. Its an epic mod

F1 ASR 2012 gives you the opportunity to taste all the passion and glamour of the 2012 season of Formula 1.

This mod has been designed by the spanish simracing community called F1 ASR League (F1 Advanced SimRacers League).
Moreover, all the work of this mod has been made by his main administrador known as BlackGoku.
This administrador was the one who designed and released the glorious mods F1LRCLUB 2012 and F1LRCLUB-VCR 2013.
The quality of this mod is...

Read more about this resource...

If you want working car height from the upgrades file, you need to use
HDV=GraphicalOffset=(0.0, 0.007, 0.0) :)

Look into your upgrades file, dimwit :/

I think they are right...

Why you have to delete your review, get me an angry rate and also giving me 2 dislikes in Youtube?

I don't understeand you :(

I just asked because I didn't know what you were meaning. You're a thankless :thumbsdown:

I've just shown you the graphical offset IS NOT working = the car is too low to the ground, but nevermind. If you converted the mod you should have a little knowledge about modding, hence I assumed you knew what graphicaloffset is used for.

I deleted my review, because I don't appreciate such behavior.

also giving me 2 dislikes in Youtube?
?? :confused:

Don't piss me off! I have a lot of knowledge about modding and I did 2 LIVES in youtube about 7 hours each one doing the mod, and also I did more than 15 hours out of the cameras to finish this..

LIVE 1:
LIVE 2:

Of course I know what Graphical Offset is.. but it should be working with the code I used. If it is not working, then its my fault and I didn't notice it, ok? But I think is not that important to be like you are. This mod has more than 30 hours of hard working for FREE and you are Demanding and despising this art of SimRacing...

Both are acting outside our Terms of Service ( you agreed to them when you signed up for RD !! )

Quote:
Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated.

AND:
All users should refrain from dragging out heated discussions in the public forums. If you have an unresolved conflict with another user or staff member please use the private messaging system or email to resolve it. Remember at all times that normal forum rules apply in private messages and a user is able to report aggressive private messages directly to the admin team, which will include the content of the message.
/Quote

That said, I am NOT wasting my time anymore with you two. Act like adults ! And follow our RULES.

Try to help a guy with the mod showing where he made a mistake, get a shitstorm for it xD The mod isn't worth it. I'm out :)

The mod isn't worth it? Well... next time I hope you can surprise us with an epic mod like this one.
Or maybe you can give me money and I will do it better. But I am doing it for FREE so I don't care about you.

BlackGoku,
I liked the mod, if you need help with others I will be at your disposal. I really appreciate this kind of work done by fans like me.

Do not care so much about criticism, unless you make it grow and be better.

Hi Goku - appreciate the efforts but I've not actually managed to drive the mod yet as I removed it when I realised it disabled my in-game music (I use my own mp3 files for some nice tunes) and intro movie even though I never put the replacement music or movie folders in.

I'd say that many people don't like mods that otherwise interfere with the game so it might be a good idea to remove the settings that try to change other aspects of the game not directly related to the mod.

Good luck with getting this one sorted and I'll certainly keep a close eye on it. If it's as good as the 1991 F1 Ferrari car ASR released this could be epic.

You are not right. My mod uses his own files for music + video. It doesn't change any game file, and it only shows my music + video when you select my mod in the main menu. If you choose other mod it won't load my music + video like it has always been in all rFactor mods.

Thats all.

BlackGoku,

The game presented a new situation.

During the laps, the rear wing is doubling and flying in the air. You know how to solve this?

Follow photos for a better analysis.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

I have no idea of what it could be because all rear wings are looking good... so it shouldn't be a DRS 3D model problem.
At the momment I recommend you to go Full quality in the graphics as it fixes it. I will investigate how to fix it for next update. Thanks anyway for reporting.

dimwit, almost abusive? wow... lol
I know, right? :)

During the laps, the rear wing is doubling and flying in the air. You know how to solve this?
You need to go to the .gen file, and in RWING section change
Code:
Reflect=NoLOD
to
Code:
Reflect=False
for every setting. There should be 4 such changes made in the file.

In before another "WTF": - I've just tested it and it works.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%