F1 ASR 2012 v1.0 PART1

Cars F1 ASR 2012 v1.0 PART1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You are not right. My mod uses his own files for music + video. It doesn't change any game file, and it only shows my music + video when you select my mod in the main menu. If you choose other mod it won't load my music + video like it has always been in all rFactor mods.

Thats all.

No I am right - I install your mod without the movie or music files as I don;t want them, nothing is over-written but when I run the game I get no movie and none of my music plays anymore. I've taken a look and found that the srs file for this mod has code in it that over-rides the default movie and music locations.

I rest my case.

Seriously mate calm down - I provide polite constructive criticism to help and you throw it back in my face and mark my post that you are angry with it? I utterly appreciate people like you do this work in their own time but if you can't take constructive criticism you've got a long painful journey ahead of you.

What you don't understeand? I said that it will only show my movie + music when you choose my mod in the main menu. If you choose other mod it won't show my movie + music. If you don't like it, then don't download it. I did this for FREE and I don't have to deal with these silly complains

I know, right? :)

You need to go to the .gen file, and in RWING section change
Code:
Reflect=NoLOD
to
Code:
Reflect=False
for every setting. There should be 4 such changes made in the file.

In before another "WTF": - I've just tested it and it works.
Thank you Hex

Reactions: hex

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back