F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Ouch are you his lover? We all have opinions mine is that he is very good but far from the best sorry that I hurted your feewings.

And that's Mr Nobody, how dare you!

Forgive me, you're right, I've made a serious mistake, I'm sorry. I have skipped a piece of advice from my father: "Never argue with a fool."
I'm so sorry.
Hurrah for Magnussen!!!

Last edited:
Forgive me, you're right, I've made a serious mistake, I'm sorry. I have skipped a piece of advice from my father: "Never argue with a fool."
I'm so sorry.
Hurrah for Magnussen!!!
That's probably the last of his worries. I get so much pleasure from angry nerds who can't accept a different opinion. Alonso will be fine without yet another sim legend waxing over him.

Fernando is a better driver than Michael, who has been one of the dirtiest drivers in F1. By the way, Hamilton did not beat him, not even with the help of the whole team. I'm glad.
Ohh man I just saw this and it made my evening. Fernando better than Michael. There is love and there is blind love then there is this kind of love I bet you would buy Fernando's underwear from eBay.

1486727629_336925_1486731037_sumario_normal.jpg
Just for you!

Although he's starting to grow on me, or make me grow :O_o::sneaky:

Last edited:
Are you talking about the guy who Hamilton beat when he was a rookie? I rate him but the best of last 2 decades? Have you heard of Michael Schumacher?
hahahaha if you had actually watched that season and understood f1 you would of seen that by spa mclaren had heavily backed and favored hamilton (seeing Ron Dennis mclaren boss paid for lewis karting until f1 out of his own pocket) not to mention a rumored 100k bet that hamilton would win a world championship. Now when massa and a couple other drivers were asked who was best on the grid they didnt say hamilton and massa (seeing he was team mates wit both alonso and shumacher) said both alonso and hamilton are on equal level.. Whoopsie

If you say so... still got beaten by a Rookie and a proven much better driver and champion. I'm glad he's gone sick! of the winging and wining he's one of the most privileged drivers on the planet turned down opportunities at better teams and embarrassed McLaren over the radio repeatedly there are drivers that would have loved the opportunity but Alonso acts so entitled can't hold a candle to the likes of Hamilton and Schumacher, they are in a different class altogether.

I rate him at Jenson Button level, a good competent driver.
hahaha ffs Jensen Button in the 3 years at Mclaren with hamilton OUTSCORED hamilton in total points.. You dumb pleb. That mercedes has stat padded lamington and a bloody monkey could of won in that merc.. ffs rosberg beat hamilton and roseberg got beat by webber at williams. Hamilton is a very good driver when he is in the absolute best car.

If you say so... still got beaten by a Rookie and a proven much better driver and champion. I'm glad he's gone sick! of the winging and wining he's one of the most privileged drivers on the planet turned down opportunities at better teams and embarrassed McLaren over the radio repeatedly there are drivers that would have loved the opportunity but Alonso acts so entitled can't hold a candle to the likes of Hamilton and Schumacher, they are in a different class altogether.

I rate him at Jenson Button level, a good competent driver.
Oh and by your own addmission in "logic" and reasoning since Jensen button beat hamilton over the 3 years at mclaren, Rosberg (a glorified number 2) beat hamilton and webber doing webber we need webber and button to race to see who is the greatest since schumacher hahahah.. There is actually a point system deveolped by a computer that takes drivers, team mates, qually, practice and race results to see who is the best... Alonso from memory came second.. Whoopsieeeeee..
Mod Edit: removed personal insults.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and by your own addmission in "logic" and reasoning since Jensen button beat hamilton over the 3 years at mclaren, Rosberg (a glorified number 2) beat hamilton and webber doing webber we need webber and button to race to see who is the greatest since schumacher hahahah.. There is actually a point system deveolped by a computer that takes drivers, team mates, qually, practice and race results to see who is the best... Alonso from memory came second.. Whoopsieeeeee..
Mod Edit: removed personal insults.
Lol I can cope with personal insults, yes Hamilton was bested a few times in his long career but on the whole I'd say 5 WDC says a lot about his talent.

hahahaha if you had actually watched that season and understood f1 you would of seen that by spa mclaren had heavily backed and favored hamilton (seeing Ron Dennis mclaren boss paid for lewis karting until f1 out of his own pocket) not to mention a rumored 100k bet that hamilton would win a world championship. Now when massa and a couple other drivers were asked who was best on the grid they didnt say hamilton and massa (seeing he was team mates wit both alonso and shumacher) said both alonso and hamilton are on equal level.. Whoopsie
I do admire your unwarranted glorification of drivers that you are physically attracted too, but facts remain facts and Alonso got beat by a rookie, how embarrassing...wooopsie

I'd vote Verstappen for this race. Managed to hit 2 drivers only during the race.

Lol I can cope with personal insults, yes Hamilton was bested a few times in his long career but on the whole I'd say 5 WDC says a lot about his talent.
It actually says more about the talent of the guys in Mercedes team.
Hamilton had to really fight for the title three times (2007, 2008 and 2016), and he lost out twice.

I'd vote Verstappen for this race. Managed to hit 2 drivers only during the race.

Hamilton had to really fight for the title three times (2007, 2008 and 2016), and he lost out twice.
Oh yes your absolutly spot on! I forgot it doesn't count if you outclass everybody. Honestly Hamilton has more championships than some people's IQ.

That Max remark, did you find it your self somewhere in your skull, or are you a follower with lack of humor!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back