F1 24 Season Mod

Skins F1 24 Season Mod v1.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So, you can't use this is 2-player career mod? How can we get banned for it as its just a reskin of the cars?
Hi there! Yes, you cannot use this mod in 2-player career mode. The reason you get banned is that the game checks certain files to see if they are edited and if they are you will get banned. The files we change are ones that get checked by the game

Hi there! Yes, you cannot use this mod in 2-player career mode. The reason you get banned is that the game checks certain files to see if they are edited and if they are you will get banned. The files we change are ones that get checked by the game
Ah, makes sense. Thanks for the quick response. Is there any work around for this is the future?

unfortunately, that's my view after the last update (the mercedes one)

Attachments

• F1 23 Screenshot 2024.02.21 - 19.24.25.29.png
    F1 23 Screenshot 2024.02.21 - 19.24.25.29.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 53
Hi, just had a look into this! We haven't encountered this issue on our team's end. What exactly happened for this to occur on your end?
i'm in career mod. Ferrari.
Also happens in the box (i can't leave the box cause i had a panoramic of circuit with the options, but once CTD when i try to drive and twice a similar screen). Then i try with single gp mode with Ferrari. And that happens. For the installing i simply download the main files and copy in f123 (overwriting where necessary)

i'm in career mod. Ferrari.
Also happens in the box (i can't leave the box cause i had a panoramic of circuit with the options, but once CTD when i try to drive and twice a similar screen). Then i try with single gp mode with Ferrari. And that happens. For the installing i simply download the main files and copy in f123 (overwriting where necessary)
I'm Having a similar issue when i tried to load into Grand Prix mode. All the pre-race cutscenes are fine but once i get into the car, everything goes black.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 170 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.5%
Back