F1 24 Season Mod

Skins F1 24 Season Mod v1.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good job, really like the mod. My question is, if i only want to apply the liveries/suits for specific teams, and not all of them, for example i only want to add the williams or the Vcarb, then what files do i need copy over to my game?

Good job, really like the mod. My question is, if i only want to apply the liveries/suits for specific teams, and not all of them, for example i only want to add the williams or the Vcarb, then what files do i need copy over to my game?
In the files of the mod, you will have to go to F1 23\2023_asset_groups\f1_2023_vehicle_package\teams and choose what teams you want to install. Cut/copy them and go to the same place in your Steam directory and paste them. If it asks to override some files then you've done it right

hey guys, brilliant mod, fantastic work from every person of the modding team. I hereby ask for ur permission to let me use ur assets as part of my planned mod.
Hi! Unfortunately we do not allow the use of our work in other mods or reuploads as stated at the top of the mod page. If you wish to have our work included, you should link to this mod page and not have the files included in your own mod upload

Hi! Unfortunately we do not allow the use of our work in other mods or reuploads as stated at the top of the mod page. If you wish to have our work included, you should link to this mod page and not have the files included in your own mod upload
I work on F1 2014 mods so there'll be a lot of complicated conversions from you guys' work to make it compatible with the older game engine, but will surely link to the mod page.
This is my mod project: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2024-decennial-anniversary-edition-mod.66137/

Last edited:
in carreer mode when an transfer is made some numbers are incorrect
as spotted mclaren haas vcarb

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2024-02-13 125001.png
    Schermafbeelding 2024-02-13 125001.png
    875.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Schermafbeelding 2024-02-13 125022.png
    Schermafbeelding 2024-02-13 125022.png
    989 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%