F1 23 Season Mod by Formula Modding Team | Modular Mods Required

Misc F1 23 Season Mod by Formula Modding Team | Modular Mods Required v1.05.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is possible to add mod for change the car performance to make them more like reality 2023? For example Aston Martin more faster, in game Aston it's almost as slow as Williams

Hi guys. Looking forward to trying this mod. I have a suggestion. It would be nice to be able to switch teams during the course of your career, but this feature is currently unavailable in the game. My suggestion is having a work around. As you finish a season, the base game's stats must change according the season that has just finished. So if you finish the 2022 season with Ferrari, starting a new career will start in 2023. All the improvements made by the different teams will be transferred as well as changes to driver lineups, statistics etc. This way, you can start a new career managing a different team, but your new game will start where you left the previous game.

Hi guys. Looking forward to trying this mod. I have a suggestion. It would be nice to be able to switch teams during the course of your career, but this feature is currently unavailable in the game. My suggestion is having a work around. As you finish a season, the base game's stats must change according the season that has just finished. So if you finish the 2022 season with Ferrari, starting a new career will start in 2023. All the improvements made by the different teams will be transferred as well as changes to driver lineups, statistics etc. This way, you can start a new career managing a different team, but your new game will start where you left the previous game.
You're able to do this with Cheat Engine

Very good mod.

A question a little off topic, is there a mod to modify the drivers of teams at the beginning of a career? If not, how is it possible to do that? like putting gasly at the beginning of Alpine for example

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I have installed the mod but I don't have the name of the drivers and the flags. Example : Logan Sargeant is still called Nicholas Latifi and still has the Canadian flag and the same for Hulkenberg, De Vries, Alonso etc...

Great mod - however I'm surprised RD lets you put a txt file redirecting to a Google Drive link.
I'm fairly sure that's against their TOS? I've seen other mods in the past getting pulled out by doing this.
Anyway great effort, loving it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies