F1 23 Season Mod by Formula Modding Team | Modular Mods Required

Misc F1 23 Season Mod by Formula Modding Team | Modular Mods Required v1.05.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
j_merrin.53 submitted a new resource:

F1 23 Season Mod by Formula Modding Team | Modular Mods Required - Welcome to Formula 1 in 2023

View attachment 635923

Welcome to F1 in 2023! This mod aims to replicate the real life 2023 Formula 1 Season as best as possible with the liveries, teams and drivers!

PLEASE READ THE 'READ ME' FILE UPON DOWNLOADING THE MOD

TO ACCESS THE MOD, YOU MUST HAVE EITHER WINRAR OR 7ZIP TO EXTRACT

If you are a content creator wanting to use this mod in a video, please contact me either here on RaceDepartment or message me on Twitter...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there,
Your work to date has been very nicely done and very detailed. I love the new look you ve given the game. I have a slight problem with Alonso's head replacing Vettel, I can't seem to get it working, all the other head swaps are fine but Vettel shows up headless. (I've posted a pic for reference)
I know this is a busy time but any suggestions you might have will be really helpful.
Thanks

Attachments

• F1 2022 Screenshot 2023.02.16 - 12.26.18.33.jpg
    F1 2022 Screenshot 2023.02.16 - 12.26.18.33.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 52
Hi there,
Your work to date has been very nicely done and very detailed. I love the new look you ve given the game. I have a slight problem with Alonso's head replacing Vettel, I can't seem to get it working, all the other head swaps are fine but Vettel shows up headless. (I've posted a pic for reference)
I know this is a busy time but any suggestions you might have will be really helpful.
Thanks
I'm not quite sure why it's done that because it is fine on my end. Maybe try re-installing the mod to see if that fixes it

Hi, just to let you know, I figured out the problem I had with Alonso's "missing head"
It seems that because I was playing with his head in career/MyTeam mode it clashed with your mod. I switched to playing as Seb and it sorted itself out

j_merrin.53 updated F1 23 Season Mod by Formula Modding Team | Modular Mods Required with a new update entry:

Added option for Cheat Table version of the mod

- Added another version of the mod to be able to use the Driver Transfer CheatTable by @Derpish, or an alternative Cheat Engine method.
If you are planning to swap to this version, please verify your F1 22 game files first before installing the mod as it removes the driver face swaps

- Fixed the overhead Aramco sponsorboards on the pit straight

Read the rest of this update entry...

j_merrin.53 updated F1 23 Season Mod by Formula Modding Team | Modular Mods Required with a new update entry:

2023 Aston Martin Livery

- Added the 2023 Aston Martin AMR23
View attachment 643055
View attachment 643056

Now all liveries have been completed, I would like to take this time to thank everyone for their support for the mod and all of the content creators who have showcased the mod so far!

This mod will be kept updated as we see new sponsorboards at the tracks and any new special livery!

Read the rest of this update entry...

With F1 22 And their latest update this mod stops the game from loading past the "Seizure Warning" screen. Have you fixed this problem?
My game crashes after loading online communication screen.
How I can return the game to default without steam? I don't get a back up.
At Discord have a lot of guys with crashes in different screens.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Forum trophies