F1 23 MyTeam Audi Motrosport Chrome livery

MyTeam F1 23 MyTeam Audi Motrosport Chrome livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
First of all thanks for the feedback. This mod is already compatible with the My Team career ( just go to the liverys; the basic yellow black livery should be replaced with this audi livery) . Or do you want me to upload a mod that replaces one livery of the ai ( if yes which team woulkd you like to be replaced )

Hi thanks for the reply. I was meaning more for the driver career mode than my team so yeah a team takeover of one of the existing 10 - alfa maybe as audi will be replacing them in 2026? If you can only do one then the white livery be great thanks but both welcome!
Great liveries again

Last edited:
Hi thanks for your idea. At this point I have never tried to replace an ai livery. But i will try to do it and if i am able to i will upload it. But i am pretty sur ethat i wont be able to replace the alfa romeo racing suits because i am using gimp and to customize the suits seriosly its necessary to use a payed software like photoshop since you then can show 3d modle of the suit

Hi first of all thanks for your feedback. You can either keep backups of the old .erp a files, or use the 'Verify game files' option in Steam or equivalent in EA App

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 36.6%