F1 22 Realism Mod

Misc F1 22 Realism Mod 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can I ask... Your solution to the straight line speed issue was to change the max baulk torque figure? If so I may change it back to default levels as I believe from my playtime yesterday it was fixed.

Can I ask... Your solution to the straight line speed issue was to change the max baulk torque figure? If so I may change it back to default levels as I believe from my playtime yesterday it was fixed.
The original value was 7500 before 1.08. Don't know what it is after but I may fix that in the next update. Thanks for the feedback

Do you think if i use this mod but edit back to default the max torque (as I think me personally they have sorted out the acceleration out of the corners) then you will still get all the other effects of the mod? Cos I'm extremely interested in this mod other than the acceleration fix

Do you think if i use this mod but edit back to default the max torque (as I think me personally they have sorted out the acceleration out of the corners) then you will still get all the other effects of the mod? Cos I'm extremely interested in this mod other than the acceleration fix
Yeah the mod is still great without the torque fix

Yeah the mod is still great without the torque fix
well this is interesting...so just checking and the latest patch has not changed the max baulk torque...it's still at my modded level. this maybe why now i was catching cars coming out of corners more than before!! i had assumed the patch had put this back to 7500 default...i have it at 3800 !!

well this is interesting...so just checking and the latest patch has not changed the max baulk torque...it's still at my modded level. this maybe why now i was catching cars coming out of corners more than before!! i had assumed the patch had put this back to 7500 default...i have it at 3800 !!
Yeah 4500 is the mod value

Nice mod overall, but I personally think that the grip of the tires under full load should be tweaked a little as I spin out basically in 7th with very high speed, also the torque should be lowered a bit, since in low-speed corners you lose it really easy because of the high-torque.

can u teach me how to do it manually or send me a youtube video link about how to do it ? bc i have some other car mods and i dont want to overwrite them but want to use this mod aswell.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events