F1 22 Realism Mod

Misc F1 22 Realism Mod 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
lactose5 submitted a new resource:

[EXPERIMENTAL] F1 22 Realism Mod 0.0.1 - Very early version

This is a highly experimental and early version of a realism mod for F1 22. The current features include:
-Faster DRS opening/closing
-Realistic dirty air and slipstream (2022 spec)

What I plan to add:
-Realistic tyre temp following another car
-Realistic engine temp following another car
-Realistic ERS
-Your ideas

Unfortunately, using this mod it crashes my game. This is why I uploaded it as version 0.0.1, to see if it crashed you guys' game as well.

The mod can be downloaded above, all...

Read more about this resource...

For somehow i believe when'we try to edit something and ''replace'' the original folder, the game crashes.

i've aldo try to swap ''chassis'' weight of the car, and swap driver, wherever i do, game crashes

For somehow i believe when'we try to edit something and ''replace'' the original folder, the game crashes.

i've aldo try to swap ''chassis'' weight of the car, and swap driver, wherever i do, game crashes
Yeah it seems like a new issue on F1 22. Works fine on 2021, but 2022 won't allow it. I'm waiting until maybe the day of standard edition release or the first patch to see if it works.

Yeah it seems like a new issue on F1 22. Works fine on 2021, but 2022 won't allow it. I'm waiting until maybe the day of standard edition release or the first patch to see if it works.
it's only can be something when EGO swap the files.

in this session we have another mod Engine bundle, this seems to work(I haven't tested it yet)

and to change bundle, you only need to swap files... the problem appears to be with EGO. we need an update

It seems that any change to any team's VTF files will result in a crash no matter what change it is. I've been experimenting using ego erp archiver while I was trying to do a performance update for the teams and found no solution so far.

Yeah there seems to be an issue with changing files with ERP archiver. When I try to change the color of one of the base livery's in photoshop and then put it in the game normally just like in previous games it seems to work for half of the time, sometimes it crashes and sometimes it doesn't. But when I change my helmet like on the previous games the game just crashes on startup for me, I get the first loading screens, but when I get to the title screen and press a button to advance the game just crashes.

Thanks for this input guys. Until a new EGO version is released or a patch is released (which there probably won't be), I guess it's safe to say that this is abandoned.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.