F1 22 Modding Requests

is it possible to make the f1 22 tyre wear like f1 2020? for example in f1 2020, soft tyres last about 10-11 laps in monza but in f1 22 they last around 5-6 laps

Has anyone updated the halo stickers for F1 2022? Not only from my team, but also regular F1 teams. I would like to put halo sticker for cockpit view in Redbull livery.

wondering if anyone could make a holden racing team livery with everything included
If possible, for sponsors id like
- holden (obviously)
- penrite oil
- Coca-Cola
- 888 engineering
- Pirelli
- a small Ferrari logo lol
- the Aboriginal and Torres strait island flags
- shell v power racing
- Jack Daniels
- Rolex
And finally Hoonigan
If anyone could do this I would be ecstatic as holden is my all time favorite car brand that has sadly been closed down by gm......cheers

Hi, in solo mode grand prix on F1 2022 PC I'm named "Player One". And when the commentators pronounce it they say "The owner driver" which is confusing. Is there any way or mod to change it ? :)

Mod to change the car performance to make them more like reality? For example Aston Martin a little faster, Mercedes closer to Ferrari and Red Bull.

In game Aston it's almost as slow as Williams

Hi guys!
Can someone please create Lewis Hamilton's 2023 yellow gloves and also if possible the yellow part on the halo of the Mercedes?

M8OYPA0.jpeg

Hey guys
I came up with this design for a swiss themed ferrari helmet.
Sadly i lack the software and skill to make it a mod for F1 22.
I would really appreciate it if somebody could make it a replacement for the myteam helmet.
Thanks in advance

Hit me up if you are wanting to do it

Attachments

• ferrari swiss idea.png
    ferrari swiss idea.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Is it possible to change my custom driver audio name to be called Leclerc by commentator? I know about the Playable drivers mod, but it only changes the looks.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Forum trophies